Search results

  1. Username

    Bank of Chicago

    +7 draft 41,250,000 -10 coach Total 31,250,000
  2. Username

    Bank of Chicago

    +5m trade w GB 34,250,000
  3. Username

    Bulls - Celtics

    Yeah
  4. Username

    Bank of Chicago

    +3m sim 1 +3m sim 2 +6m sim 3 +3m sim 5 +5m playoffs +.5m 50+ wins +.5m 2nd round of playoffs +1m not missing more than 1 dc +.5m Kawhi all league first team and asg +.5m Cory Joseph all league 3rd team and asg 29,250,000
  5. Username

    Bank of Chicago

    -.5m for pot 6,250,000
  6. Username

    Playoffs Live (S24)

    Did not see Kobe retiring!
  7. Username

    Playoffs Live (S24)

    Congrats Frankie
  8. Username

    Playoffs Live (S24)

    Also didn’t notice ET was hurt
  9. Username

    Playoffs Live (S24)

    My team put up a good fight. If I can add a big man next year I’ll prob have a really good chance to win
  10. Username

    Playoffs Live (S24)

    Women change when you get married
  11. Username

    Playoffs Live (S24)

    Marriage sucked for me but good luck air
  12. Username

    Playoffs Live (S24)

    In 5 days
  13. Username

    Playoffs Live (S24)

    Happy marry day bro
  14. Username

    Playoffs Live (S24)

    Facts
  15. Username

    Playoffs Live (S24)

    When I have all my picks back in 25 I’ll tank again
  16. Username

    Playoffs Live (S24)

    Is it really tho
  17. Username

    Playoffs Live (S24)

    I won’t actually quit tho I love this game (sometimes)
  18. Username

    Playoffs Live (S24)

    With kids in school + work Im just drained
  19. Username

    Playoffs Live (S24)

    I been thinking about stepping down
  20. Username

    Playoffs Live (S24)

    I forgot to send a dc
Top