Search results

  1. C

    Hawks - Heat

    Hawks accept
  2. C

    Summer League S6

    Jrue Holiday +1 quickness +1 handles +1 3 point shot +1 potential https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/atlanta-hawks-strip-club-funds.10357/post-205158
  3. C

    Atlanta Hawks Strip Club Funds

    5m for Heat trade https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/hawks-heat.10788/ 7m for Grizz trade https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/grizzlies-hawks.10795/ 3m for preseason sim DC Total: 44.9M
  4. C

    Cut/Extend 2nd Rounders

    Cut Echenique
  5. C

    Joe Johnson

    Come get him
  6. C

    Wait List

    What's going on guys! It's been awhile but I would like to get added to the wait list :cool:
  7. C

    You all are still at it? That's impressive I gotta say

    You all are still at it? That's impressive I gotta say
  8. C

    Preseason CASH

  9. C

    Seattle SuperSonics Crypto-Wallet

    -6M for coach New Balance of $20.6M
  10. C

    Season 8 Sim 1 DCs

    Same
  11. C

    Resignings (S7)

    Decline both
  12. C

    Playoffs Live (S7)

    Well I think Im gonna start doing the Panic method. Not trade or do anything with my team. So then I wont give a fuck what happens to my team
  13. C

    Playoffs Live (S7)

    now
  14. C

    Playoffs Live (S7)

    I think I do
  15. C

    Playoffs Live (S7)

    Do I got my posts
  16. C

    Playoffs Live (S7)

    would of been cool to see. Hes got a good squad tho
  17. C

    Playoffs Live (S7)

    For a sec thought Air might win his first ship tho
  18. C

    Playoffs Live (S7)

    You deserve it, yaay
  19. C

    Playoffs Live (S7)

    But congrats Ebbs
  20. C

    Playoffs Live (S7)

    How about 4 straight playoff runs including the last two where I was the solid favorite and suffering a major injury that has me upset in the first round. 50+ win seasons all for nothing
Top