Search results

  1. C

    PHI/ATL

    Accept
  2. C

    2021 Draft

    Atlanta Hawks select Saddiq Bey
  3. C

    Sim 6 (S14)

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/banks.php?playoff_predictions=1&
  4. C

    Sim 5 (S14)

    I was OK with where I was at. Only if some weren't so good at tanking
  5. C

    2021 Draft

    With the 4th pick, the Hawks select Jalen Johnson
  6. C

    Resignings (S14)

    Accept Vildoza and Wiltjer. Decline the rest
  7. C

    S14 Sim 6

    Same
  8. C

    D-League (S14)

    Gary Trent Jr +1 handles +1 potential
  9. C

    George Karl (Nuggets 1 / 1)

    Gary Trent Jr +2 Quickness +2 Potential Corey Kispert +2 Inside scoring Kyle Wiltjer +2 Inside scoring Iman Shumpert +2 Inside scoring
  10. C

    Sim 4 (S14)

    I guess I will go with Queen. Having a decent year
  11. C

    Sim 3 (S14)

    I would of bid 1.5M btw
  12. C

    Sim 2 (S14)

    I'll throw someone different in there. Lavine, just brutal
  13. C

    Sim 1 (S14)

    Picking just one favorite song is pretty crazy lol. But I'll just pick my go to karaoke song.
  14. C

    S14 Sim 5

    Same
  15. C

    S14 Sim 4

    Same
  16. C

    S14 Sim 3

    Same
  17. C

    S14 Sim 2

    Same
  18. C

    S14 Sim 1

    Same
  19. C

    Preseason (S14)

    Easily Southwest
  20. C

    S14 Pre

    C: Killian Tillie/ Kyle Wiltjer/ Killian Tillie PF: Guerschon Yabusele/ Guerschon Yabusele/ Kyle Wiltjer SF: Corey Kispert/ Omri Casspi/ Corey Kispert SG: Gary Trent Jr/ Iman Shumpert/ Donte Divincenzo PG: Trevelin Queen/ Luca Vildoza/ Jordan Clarkson IR Jordan Mclaughlin Key Options 1...
Top