Search results

  1. Hooper

    Summer League S8

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/boston-celtics-bank.10313/post-207135 Domantas Sabonis +1 Inside Scoring +1 Jumpshot +1 Passing +1 Defensive Rebounding +1 Strength +2 Potential Thank you!
  2. Hooper

    Boston Celtics Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/free-agency-s7.10837/ 5M from FA https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/sim-4-s7.10816/ 3M https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/preseason-s8.10855/ 3M https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/sim-2-s8.10869/unread 3M...
  3. Hooper

    Sim 5 (S7)

    10, I don't even set a DC for sim 6 as a form of peaceful protest
  4. Hooper

    Sim 2 (S7)

    Sinners was amazing, Weapons was good also. If we're counting any movie I watched all year, I watched Stalker and The Prestige and they're my two favorites OAT
  5. Hooper

    Sim 3 (S8)

    I have made it a point to post my DC every sim because I appreciate you running the league, and I thought the "im not even paying attention anymore LOL" stuff some people say is lame
  6. Hooper

    Sim 1 (S8)

    not a lot
  7. Hooper

    Heat - Celtics

    I do
  8. Hooper

    Mavericks | Celtics

    Celtics re accept, I believe Mavs do as well sorry for the confusion and thanks donk and G9
  9. Hooper

    2015 Draft

    Domantas Sabonis
  10. Hooper

    Knicks / Celtics

    Celtics send: #8 Miami Heat 2021 first round pick Knicks send: #3 Thanks
  11. Hooper

    S8 Sim 6

    Rudy Gobert / Joakim Noah / Joakim Noah Perry Jones / Andray Blatche / Andray Blatche Jason Richardson / Richard Jefferson / Richard Jefferson OJ Mayo / Tony Allen / Jason Richardson Gabe Pruitt / Tony Allen / Gabe Pruitt IR: Frank Kaminsky, Michael Redd, Laurence Bowers 1. Gabe Pruitt 2. OJ...
  12. Hooper

    Owed Picks

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/mavericks-celtics.10888/post-206635 Celtics own Mavs 2020
  13. Hooper

    Johny Flynn

    Waiveback to Mavs
  14. Hooper

    Mavericks | Celtics

    Flynn is a WB Celtics accept
  15. Hooper

    Sim 5 (S8)

    Mr Fourth Qtr GOAT Champ
  16. Hooper

    S8 Sim 5

    Same thank you donk!
  17. Hooper

    S8 Sim 3

    Same thank you <3
  18. Hooper

    Sim 2 (S8)

    Panic. “Does this good thing suck, actually?” Posts everyday
  19. Hooper

    Owed Picks

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/celtics-heat.10867/post-206388 Celtics own Heat 2021
  20. Hooper

    Celtics - Heat

    Celtics accept
Top