Search results

  1. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    Karen
  2. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    choking on something fierce
  3. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    26.7%!!!
  4. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    61 is actually insane
  5. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    SIXTY ONE LMAO
  6. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    Icarus no!!!
  7. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    reverse order bc of search format he was furious!
  8. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    Lester molesting Buie yikes
  9. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    I wish hoop would show up and just start making dc changes every single game
  10. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    As long as I’m here he is here, in my heart
  11. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    I think I’ve mentioned it once or twice but Tyler fired me for drafting Brandon Lester and then changed the pick
  12. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    poor bill jones though
  13. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    technically yes we are winning
  14. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    Welcome to Cancun!
  15. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    Hawks 🤝 Mavs 🤝 Thunder Watching from Cancun
  16. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    Agreed
  17. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    the list of legends is getting so long it is hard to keep track
  18. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    Donkey I hope your laptop crashes
  19. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    I gave Eddie Jones the keys that round and he went and crashed the car!
  20. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    he wants a train run on them
Top