Search results

  1. G9.

    Brandon Knight

    fat expiring
  2. G9.

    Summer League S12

    Matisse Thybulle +1 Inside Scoring +1 Jump Shot +1 3PT Shot +1 Quickness +1 Strength +2 Potential Grant Williams +1 Inside Scoring +1 Jump Shot +1 3PT Shot +1 Quickness +1 Strength +2 Potential
  3. G9.

    2019 Draft

    Sedrick Barefield
  4. G9.

    2019 Draft

    Landry Shamet
  5. G9.

    2019 Draft

    Grant Williams
  6. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S12)

    big lettuce guy
  7. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S12)

    i have completely recovered from my gambling addiction
  8. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S12)

    win me cash
  9. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S12)

    go heat
  10. G9.

    2019 Draft

    Matisse Thybulle
  11. G9.

    Sim 5 (S12)

    ok recency bias
  12. G9.

    Sim 5 (S12)

    Wasn't even really mine. One time I co'd with Tyler for a bit and we had Diamond Stone. Fun.
  13. G9.

    S12 Sim 6

    Same
  14. G9.

    S12 Sim 5

    Same
  15. G9.

    Sim 4 (S12)

    Glad I am too old for draft
  16. G9.

    S12 Sim 4

    Same
  17. G9.

    Sim 3 (S12)

    I didn't even know we had womens hockey
  18. G9.

    S12 Sim 3

    Same
  19. G9.

    Sim 2 (S12)

    I used to think Cowboys fans were terrible when I first moved to DFW. I'd hear the "it's our year!" and they'd be serious. This was circa ~2016. Most of them are to the point now where they are just sad/satirical when saying it. Packers fans kind of the new Cowboys fans of 2016. Or maybe Lions...
  20. G9.

    Sim 1 (S12)

    In BSL, teams that miss playoffs are assigned a win-rating for that season. Between sim 6 and playoffs, during re-signings, we have a 'lotto FA' period where those 13 teams bid on draft players as if it is free agency already for them, with win-rating playing a slightly larger impact than I...
Top