Sim 2 (S29)

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For $3.0M, who are the bottom 5 GMs in the league right now, provide a reasoning for each. Must be in order (29, 28, 27, 26, 25).

FortsonBass

PREFACE: GM’s 28 and 29 are super separated from GM’s 25-27 in terms of skill. For GM’s 25-27, they could easily be inside the top 20 if not for bad luck in recent season. Player is an outlier. He’s just newer.

25. Hokey - besides the Cole/Nash team he’s been the bad luck Brian of the league. Uto blew up after he traded him. His prospects seem to never go anywhere. I love Hokey but I can’t remember the last time he fielded a non ranking team
26. Gabe - is Jon the glue that held the Nuggets together? Since he left I don’t think they’ve made it past the first round.
27. Player - he’s quickly rising up the rankings but he’s so new in the league it’s tough for me to put him inside the top 25. He’s on the right track though. Rockets look fantastic
28. Panic - his teen drafting strategy of success hasn’t amounted to anything
29. Nate - he doesn’t check the league and he hasn’t made any moves since taking over

Xxplayerxx23

25- Gabe - Fast outside chesssseeeeeeeeee
26- cat dude - I heard the only reason you won was AD was gifted to you without the gift you don’t win
27-Nate- hes trash. Never wins anything.
28-Brad- get all the first you can get from him. They are GOLD
29- Panic- He has one competitive year then sells off to tank. Also left his dog to die. Very bad Gm play

AiRuPtHeRe™

29. Nate - he does nothing
28. Hokey - sorry, team has been a contender maybe like 1-2 I feel like.
27. Tank tank tank tank get lucky here and there ... tank tank tank
26. Brad - his team has been solid. But he doesn’t make many moves to justify being higher.
25. Foreman - bad drafting

Catdude

29 Nate: squanders the talent on his team and then trades them.
28 Hokey: he’s just not very active so his team is just usually stagnant
27 Brad: he’s made questionable trades in the past and has been inactive
26 Panic: only wants to draft teens and then disappears when you try to trade with him
25 Player: he’s back but he hasn’t done shit yet so he gotta start low

notail

29. Nate: think I've seen Nate better as a GM, but currently is not active. with Price and Ginobli, Nate could have made some noise
28. Hokey: fairly new GM? so have less knowledge about FBB. had couple seasons where he was competing, iirc he had one season where he was the favorite but ship didn't happen
27. Foreman: from what I've seen, draftees don't pan out and haven't seen Foreman make too much noise in the playoffs yet
26. panic: full on tank with drafting young high potential teens. haven't accomplished anything this league
25. me: feel like I don't understand FBB as well as others so some of my moves/draft doesn't make sense

Username

the best
Hokey - he just started fbb with this league so I don’t expect dude to get it all, but mans missed out on so many chances to put him over the top when he was trying to compete then do some ass backwards shit. Good guy though nothin but love.

Brad - think he had a coupon years as a top 3 seed but never really accomplished anything and doesn’t trade

Nate - doesn’t hire coaches and let’s his players rot, but maybe he’ll change this second time around depends on how busy his life is.

Hank - maga retard

Panic - tanks til something hits and gets lucky rinse and repeat

Eberlicious

29. Nate, I guess he doesn't do anything
28. Me, I am literally not doing anything right now.
27. Panic, I dont he does anything either
26. NC, dudes trash gg ez
25. Fortson, aspiring NBA agent, dont show him your sim league resume.

Cloud

Staff member
Nate, doesn’t even make moves just generally inactive so hard to give him any credit rn

Hank, will mortgage the future for a shot at a 6 seed ceiling every single year, no real championship window ever, never bottoms out with his own picks, just stuck in the middle which is the worst place to ever be, pick a direction and commit

Hokey, just due to inexperience really, getting better with general knowledge though but too reliant on drafting and hitting a grand slam

Panic, doesn’t really do anything other than lay and pray on some draft picks exploding, generally inactive

Brad, basically does what hank does tbch

mngopher35

25. Hokey - I really thought he had it that year with Cole when I was back, been confused with some of his deals
26. Brad - Always seems to move his picks for a mediocre team, have never really seen him build up a team
27. Godfather - No real plan he just floats in the middle, he is the craziest gm here
28. Nate - Never actually pays attention to his teams, always busy fracking
29. Panic - The dog thing tbh

Last edited:

Panic!

25 Panic - Does nothing
26 Godfather - Mediocre
27 Hokey - New
28 Hank - Anti-masker probably
29 Player - Fat and cheap

The Godfather

Panic voted for me 2 times.. lol

25- Hokey- what is he doing.. up down tank no tank no nothing
26- Nate- great talent, never maximizes
27- Panic- Even sacrifices to the Fire Volcano Gods dont help him
28- Brad- what does he do?
29- CLOUD- "overhyped" as #1 last time-- you think the guy would have won 5 ships+ by now .. Empty Promises!

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
29: Nate. Fuck fracking
28: Hokey. I literally never know what he's doing.
27: Myself. Currently doing my best to botch the Pettit pick.
26: Godfather. Loser like his pops. 306>>>>>>
25: Panic. As the #1 member of the panic fan club I'm disappointed in his performance thus far.

NCツ

25: Panic - hasn’t accomplished much of anything this iteration

26: Jon - very indecisive. Warriors track record wasn’t great, Gabe held him in check, now with the Knicks has gone from selling off to competing to selling off in a span of 3 sims

27: Frank - NY Knicks commish Frank was top 10, no file Boston gm not looking great so far

28: Nate - self explanatory

29: player - hasn’t proved anything yet. Can’t trade all of his UTT’s this time around let’s see how he adapts

Last edited:

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
29. Panic - No real strategy and just a bizarre dude
28. Nate - Fracking does not win championships
27. Henny - Only knows how to draft bigs and lose in the first round
26. Me - I suck at tanking effectively and drafting and make bad trades
25. Hokey - Hasn’t been too successful other than the one year he went all in

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
29 nate does less than nothing always
28 panic basically the same as nate but he tries once in awhile
27 gabe was clearly being carried by Jon
26 Henry is”competing” every year but is never in the actual contender discussion
25 g9 is a good dude but has had a pretty bad run this file

the_jon

25) Hokey - Too busy right now to field a contender

26) Henny - I never know what the fuck hes doing

27) Panic - Draft teens, hope they blow up, continue to tank when they dont

28) Nate - He just floats in and out of the chat

29) Jon - Traded Artis twice. Is Canadian.

NCツ

29 nate does less than nothing always
28 panic basically the same as nate but he tries once in awhile
27 gabe was clearly being carried by Jon
26 Henry is”competing” every year but is never in the actual contender discussion
25 g9 is a good dude but has had a pretty bad run this file
g9 has a ring fwiw

Xxplayerxx23

25: Panic - hasn’t accomplished much of anything this iteration

26: Jon - very indecisive. Warriors track record wasn’t great, Gabe held him in check, now with the Knicks has gone from selling off to competing to selling off in a span of 3 sims

27: Frank - NY Knicks commish Frank was top 10, no file Boston gm not looking great so far

28: Nate - self explanatory

29: player - hasn’t proved anything yet. Can’t trade all of his UTT’s this time around let’s see how he adapts
lol