Sim 5 (S27)

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For $3.0M, is a hot dog a sandwich? Why or why not?

Kings

Ty
Bread, meat (kinda.. not really but ok) and condiments so I’d consider it a sandwich

Catdude

Yes it’s a sandwich. It’s meat between bread. I might consider it an open faced sandwich.

BradS4President

Magicians
It should be considered a sandwich as you got the wiener in between two buns and you can put whatever condiments you want on it

NCツ

No because it does not have two slices of bread, It is one folded piece

A Hot Dog is really a taco, not a sandwich

• Wow
Reactions: G9.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
It has bread with stuff inside of it, so yes

A more controversial question would be whether a taco or burrito is a sandwich or not

cavsfan817

Staff member
It is technically a sandwich because of its makeup, but I don't personally classify it as a sandwich.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
it is and I hate to admit it

but if anyone asks it isn’t

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
It has bread with stuff inside of it, so yes

A more controversial question would be whether a taco or burrito is a sandwich or not
Your 2nd point is why it can’t be. Opens up Pandora’s box in the sandwich world. Sandwiches will be claiming pizza and calzones eventually

Cloud

Staff member
It is by definition but you’re kind of a cuck if you actually think of it that way

• Wow
Reactions: G9.

The Godfather

Nope-- a Hot Dog is a SAUSAGE... you can eat it with Bread, you can cut it and use it as a meat in chili, you can grill, fry or Boil it -- hell you can even eat them cold.... Bread is optional, lettuce wrap for Keto could be an option, etc... the word HOT DOG refers to the sausage part of it.... Now you could make a Hot Dog Sandwhich -- using sandwhich bread.. you can keep it a hot dog by using a "Hot Dog" Bun... you can even make it a Po Boy or a Sub...

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Your 2nd point is why it can’t be. Opens up Pandora’s box in the sandwich world. Sandwiches will be claiming pizza and calzones eventually
I feel dirty saying this, but I think a calzone is arguably a sandwich too. I'll definitively draw the line at pizza though. That isn't a sandwich