Sim 1 (S25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukaSZN

Cheddar made a whole new DC and didn't even sign a leftover free agent to get a second big on the team lmao.

For 3M, give Cheddar a trade idea to help the poor guy out. (The trade has to be specific and work with salaries, you can't just be like Gentile for picks and a big!)

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
Gentile for Aaric Murray, Brannen Greene, and picks. BIG EYEEEEE EMOJI

monta8curry

Moses Kingsley or Willie Clayton for future picks + DaJuan Coleman (claim from SAC) + Katin Reinhardt ((claim from CLE)

Cloud

Staff member
Oh idk, and I’m just spitballing here but I feel like Dell Curry for Grant Hill and Gavin Ware would make a ton of fucking sense

NCツ

a future pick swap for Atlanta's Art Quimby. Still run small ball, but have a reliable young guy ready off the bench if need be

Cloud

Staff member
But nah what about

dell curry

for

joseph uchebo and erving walker

Cheddar

Oh idk, and I’m just spitballing here but I feel like Dell Curry for Grant Hill and Gavin Ware would make a ton of fucking sense
If only someone tried that and didn’t get absolutely destroyed by Dell Curry himself...hmmm???

Cloud

Staff member
If only someone tried that and didn’t get absolutely destroyed by Dell Curry himself...hmmm???
doesn’t mean it would’ve continued to happen you shortened your window exponentially, weakened an already weak spot and doubled down on your teams strength

AiRuPtHeRe™

Cat Barber
Gerrick Sherman
Howard Bayne

for

Eric Flor

replacement point guard, or could shift Curry to PG. add much needed front court.

Status
Not open for further replies.