Sim 5 S&U (S23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eberlicious

For 3M, what is your favorite not sport-related podcast? If you don't have one, what's your favourite medium to find information (Reddit, the news, forums ect...)

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It’s without a doubt the Ben Shapiro show, the libs gonna be mad but he’s actually very logical and even keeled.

Foreman

Spitballers Podcast. Its the Fantasy Footballers comedy spinoff podcast and they end every episode with a draft that spans many different categories.

mngopher35

I don't really listen much but I do/have listened to Rogan a decent amount I guess, it's dependent on the guest though.

the_jon

Idk I dont really watch pods. Cant stand Rogan and his contemporaries.

I'd watch a Jordan Peterson pod if he had one but that wont be happening any time soon. Hes very sick from benzo withdrawal right now from what I've heard.

Cloud

Staff member
Rogan
Flagrant 2 (Andrew Schulz and Akash Singh)
The dog walk
Whiskey ginger

G9.

Pistons GM
Idk I dont really watch pods. Cant stand Rogan and his contemporaries.

I'd watch a Jordan Peterson pod if he had one but that wont be happening any time soon. Hes very sick from benzo withdrawal right now from what I've heard.
He put himself in a medically induced coma in Russia or some shit.

the_jon

He put himself in a medically induced coma in Russia or some shit.
Yeah they brought him to Russia because he couldnt get help in the west. Apparently when he arrived in Moscow he had severe pneumonia in both lungs which caused a whole host of problems so they put him in the medically induced coma for a few weeks. Hes back in North America now, theres a recent video of him on his daughters YouTube channel. But man he looks rough, looks about 10 years older than he did just last year. Feel so bad for him and his wife.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
I don’t listen to pods really. Mostly just scroll twitter and Instagram. Twitter prob my source of “news”.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I honestly don't really listen to podcasts much - I usually either listen to music or read books

I use reddit a ton so I guess I get "news" there, but for proper news I prefer NPR

cavsfan817

Staff member
You could argue The DLS since they rarely talk about sports lol, but other than that everything is directly sports related. I suppose I'd go with Twitter just because it's now become essential to staying up to date on things and being in the know

Status
Not open for further replies.