Sim 1 S&U

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCツ

steals and blocks are mad overrated

post d / perimeter d >>>> steals/blocks

any day of the week

Catdude

Age doesn't mean anything in terms of a player's decline/retirement. Years in the league and pot are what are factored in to determine that.

If you have a teen player with 'B' scouted pot before TC and then after TC his scouted pot is 'A' it means his pot boosted.

Eberlicious

Age doesn't mean anything in terms of a player's decline/retirement. Years in the league and pot are what are factored in to determine that.

If you have a teen player with 'B' scouted pot before TC and then after TC his scouted pot is 'A' it means his pot boosted.
Not true all the time. But it does happen sometimes

Eberlicious

A 10/10 wing is as useful to winning as a 5/10 or 6/10 guard or big.

Dylan Andrews in his prime was more valuable than Gentille right now.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Due to how many competitive teams do it, it's almost impossible to win a ship in BSL without extreme cutback shenanigans

Reactions: G9.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
If a post players defense is higher at center that’s a good thing. Same as if a guard is better defensively at PG then sg

Reactions: G9.

LukaSZN

My theory is that SFs use drive defense instead of perimeter defense, so it is extremely useful for them and pointless for everyone else.

I've changed my stance on quickness being the most valuable attribute for perimeter scorers and I now think it's inside scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.