S19 Sim 5 S&U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eberlicious

For 4M

Excluding RJ Barrett, Rank the top 5 wings as they are this season, Age, Contract, Potential does not factor in.

1. A - blah blah blah
2. B - blah blah blah
3. C - blah blah blah
4. D - blah blah blah
5. E - blah blah blah

Cloud

Staff member
1. John Havlicek - Basically Baby Barrett. One of the most impactful and well rounded players in the game. An absolute superstar.

2. Cole Anthony - Elite scorer, any team he’s on is always given a chance as a contender due to the buckets he can put up

3. Ivan Almeida - One of the best 2 way players in the league. An absolute ace defensively, which is somewhat rare on the wing, and a legitimate star offensively. If he wasn’t playing 2nd fiddle to Manu he’d be firmly entrenched as a top 10 league leading scorer. He is a + playmaker and rebounder as well. Basically this leagues Kawhi Leonard / Paul George if you think about it.

4. Dell Curry - Kind of like the poor man’s Cole Anthony. Walking bucket, sniper from deep.

5. Facundo Pinero - Great scoring SF, solid rebounder, gets some assists as well. He’s basically like this leagues KD.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
1. John Havlicek - He's one of the best players, regardless of position. I question how much of a winner he is though.
2. Ivan Almeida - He is elite on both ends of the court, I had no idea he was this good, haven't looked in awhile.
3. Mike Moser - Great defender, good scorer but he's a big time rebounder at SF too.
4. Alessandro Gentile - One of the best scorers in the entire league.
5. Julius Erving - I think he's a lot better already than people think.

Eberlicious

1. Hondo, I think you'll see this for most the thread. Having no weakness is nice.

2. Facundo Pinero, one of the best pure scorers on file and he can get it done at the 2 or the 3, which is the reason why I have him higher than Ivan.

3. Ivan Almedia, pretty similar to Pinero excellent defender, but production from the 2 to the 3 drops enough to get bumped down one spot

4. Tariq Abdul-Wahad, a perfect fit in the balanced offense of Brooklyn. A slightly worse version than Ivan and Pinero but still a premier wing in the league.

5. Mike Moser, young but perfectly capable, scores many ways, defends and reboundes, even holds his own at the 4. A very nice young piece.

FortsonBass

1. Hondo- the 2nd coming of RJ perhaps? He’s been terrific for the Nets and big reason for their resurgence.
2. Almeida- simply a terrific talent. The ideal 2nd option on any championship level team. Great 3 and D player
3. Pinero-Roddy held him back in OKC but yeah he’s been terrific on his own as a scorer
4. Tariq-the Nets reacquired him and with Hondo theyve been a terrific duo.
5. Erving - next up and coming superstar. Pistons criticized but the early returns look good

AiRuPtHeRe™

1. John Havlicek - best all around player in the league. Sad that Cleveland let him go for specs.

2. Ivan Almeida - he’s nasty. Does it all on offense and defense. Awesome contract. Shame Ty gave him up.

3. Facundo Pinero - he’s come on as of late. He’s the better version of Antoine Walker IRL. Would be fun to see his IRL build in today’s NBA.

4. Alessandro Gentile - great up and comer who can score TF outta the ball. Has a great all around game.

5. Scottie Barnes - still a great all around wing. His contract will hold him back a tadddd bit

notail

1. Hondo. the next most well-balanced wing we've seen since RJ
2. Ivan Almeida - good three and D with right distribution
3. Pinero - great scoring wing
4. Tariq - late surge in his career but pretty much Pinero light imo
5. Curry - great scorer who developed defense

Username

the best
1. John Havlicek - dude is nutty as fuck, looks like Lebron or RJ out there.

2. Ivan - buddy defends his butt off and is a reliable scorer on a dope contract

3. Facundo Pinero - he’s emerged as one of the best scorers in the league since moving away from Roddy Gayle.

4. Mike Moser - Good scorer, elite rebounder, great defense, takes care of the ball and is a ball hawk on defense. Totally not biased with this answer either.

5. Dell Curry - Lights our scorer not much else.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Already included Curry in my guards list, so he won't be here

1. John Havlicek - This is easy and pretty obvious. Putting up 27/10 on a contender with dope defense and percentages. Arguably the most valuable asset in the league. His game has no weaknesses, he even has a solid 3 pointer now
2 (2a). Ivan Almeida - Perfect 3 and D scorer with a generally well rounded game
3 (2b). Facundo Pinero - Great scorer and rebounder, I consider him and Ivan at roughly the same level
4. Alessandro Gentile - He may have some gaps defensively and handling the ball, but already an elite scorer
5. Mike Moser - Very well rebounded SF, already an elite defender and great defender

Honorable Mentions: Scottie Barnes, Julius Erving, Tariq Abdul-Wahad, Melvin Ejim

Catdude

1. John Havlicek - Dude is craaaaazy and he can do it all. He's averaging 9rpg at SF, like whoa. He's RJ lite (except he can't play PG)
2. Facuno Pinero - I'm glad people are really seeing how great he is now. Roddy always capped his scoring but I knew he was capable of putting up crazy scoring numbers.
3. Tariq Abdul-Wahad - He's playing behind Hondo so his scoring is down, but last season he did almost 27ppg. Solid defender and great splits too.
4. Alessandro Gentile - He's the SF of tomorrow. Only his second season in the league and he's B+ B+ doing 26ppg.
5. Ivan Almeida - He's playing second banana to Ginobili right now, but he could probably do 25ppg+ as a #1 option. He's also a slick defender.

NCツ

1. John Havlicek - best all around player in the league. Sad that Cleveland let him go for specs.

2. Ivan Almeida - he’s nasty. Does it all on offense and defense. Awesome contract. Shame Ty gave him up.

3. Facundo Pinero - he’s come on as of late. He’s the better version of Antoine Walker IRL. Would be fun to see his IRL build in today’s NBA.

4. Alessandro Gentile - great up and comer who can score TF outta the ball. Has a great all around game.

5. Scottie Barnes - still a great all around wing. His contract will hold him back a tadddd bit
"Age, Contract, Potential does not factor in."

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
1 Havlicek by a lot. Closest we’ll get to rj in a while I’d think
2 Ivan great scorer and defender and complete everywhere
3 dell is a top tier scorer and does everything else well
4 pinero is prob tied with dell for the same reasons
5 gentile is already top 5 imo. One of the brightest spects in the league and if it wasn’t for Havlicek would be probably most valuable

NCツ

MAPLESCOUTING RESULTS:

1. Scottie Barnes (52.25) - No true flaw, isn't dead even though some seem to think that. One is probably too high, but following the criteria of Age, potential, and contract not being a factor Barnes doesn't have a single flaw.

2. John Havlicek (52) - Baby RJ is correct, I did not realize how insane Hondo looks now until this sim question. I would have made him a lifer in cleveland smh hokey

3. Ivan Almeida (50) - Elite defender, stud scorer, the all around package. A big reason why the Sonics are on top of the West yet again.

4. Cole Anthony (49.25) - Should be in the PG category, but the league's best scorer currently.

5. Facundo Pinero (48.5) - Absolute stud scorer, good defender and rebounder as well.

HM: Federico Aguerre (48.5) Tariq Abdul-Wahad (48.25) Svetozar Stamenkovic (48.25)

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
@NCツ Does maplescouting take any FBB specific metrics that aren't publicly visible? Or just the ratings that we can see on the index?

Kings

Ty
Havlicek. Like everyone has already touched upon, he is insane. I told hokey draft night to take him over Svet.

Ivan Almeida absolutely exploded offensively. One of the best players in the league for sure. Elite 2 way wing

Facundo Pinero another great scorer. Solid defensively as well. Solid all around

Dell Curry - one of the best shooters in the league. Lights out scorer.

Scottie Barnes - Still does everything well, legit 2nd option and can be a playmaker.

HM Tariq, Ejim, Moser, Federico

the_jon

1) John Havlicek - I mean obviously. This guy is insane already. He may very well be the next Barrett.

2) Ivan Almeida - Fantastic 2-way player. Was a huge part of the Sonics championship run and is great in every facet of the game.

3) Facundo Pinero - Amazing shooter/scorer. Would be putting up better scoring rates if he wasnt on such a stacked team.

4) Alessandro Gentile - Feel like hes gone under the radar this year. Already one of the leagues best scorers and a pretty solid overall game.

5) Mike Moser - Great defender and rebounder with some pretty solid offense.

BradS4President

Magicians
1) John Havlicek - Gonna be a stud even though he is already there. Netss got a good player for a while

2) Ivan Almedia - Great two way player. Top defender. Has great percetanges and volume

3) Allessandro Gentile - Big time scorer. If he can improve as a defender watch out

4) Mike Moser - Rebounds well for a wing and is a top defender at the position.

5) Dell Cury - Man he can shooooooooooooooooooot

The Godfather

1-Hondo - no argument here does it all and does it all well..
2- Cole- he can score score score no one can score like him..
3-Almeida - legit all around Wing who is playing at a very high level
4- Dell Curry - omg talk about a guy that can score he is legit
5- PINERO- another do it all Wing who guves you great scoring on a consistency basis

LukaSZN

1) Hondo: The comeup was quick.
2) Pinero: He's really good, slow climb to being great but he got there.
3) Gentile: No joke he's #1 on the file, I'd trade my whole team for him.
4) Almeida: He's understated, still think he's a better player than Manu overall.
5) Barnes: Moser isn't this good yet.

*Included Dell in guards, so didn't include him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.