S18 Sim 3 S&U

LukaSZN

For 3M

Tell me the player this file who got WAAAAY more minutes than they deserved.

Cloud

Staff member
Devion Harmon comes to mind tho, he was never that good.

Kings

Ty
Off the top of my head Peja is up there with his lack of volume. Busts like June Mar Farado as well. There were a couple god awful players being tossed around on tanking teams too. Don't recall any names but C- C- F C C- type bigs starting for several years

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's Gregg Glenn III and it's not even close, he has a good scoring base and no defense. He should have always been a sixth man or maybe a super sub type player. Yet every season of his career he has at least played 32mpg EXCEPT for last season where he was off the bench. That was the only year. The man isn't special at all, a career 45% FG and 34% 3P... he's like a Danny Granger type but worse.

Kings

Ty
Charles Bassey really should've been a 4th big if anything and was getting starting minutes over the last 3 seasons. Decent rebounder but the lack of defense and volume is rough

monta8curry

It's Gregg Glenn III and it's not even close, he has a good scoring base and no defense. He should have always been a sixth man or maybe a super sub type player. Yet every season of his career he has at least played 32mpg EXCEPT for last season where he was off the bench. That was the only year. The man isn't special at all, a career 45% FG and 34% 3P... he's like a Danny Granger type but worse.
how dare you, that man led to me to ECF x2, but i agree he's best fit off the bench now

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Multiple guys on my team since we suck and I'm starting the young guys. BJ Young at 25 MPG and Myke Henry at 20 MPG are two examples.

But this is more interesting applied to teams that are competitive, so Brandon Clarke and Antoine Walker on the Heat. Both would be backup bigs getting 15-20 MPG on a competitive team, but are playing almost 30 MPG

LukaSZN

I'd say most guys to play for 76ers in this category lmao. Jaden Springer is another dude I thought of.

Lmao

NCツ

Bol Bol

I had him on the MLE and played him cause I had zero other options at the time but man his post defense has to be sub 30. Dude cant guard anybody, is 3 blocks a game really worth the 20+ he gives up every night to mediocre bigs?

the_jon

Im gonna leave henny alone on this one. Luka Doncic and Ja Morant. Doncic was at one point playable but still bad. But for most of their careers theyve been unplayable and KEEP GETTING SIGNED. I get it's for sentimental value/tanking but sheesh. Imagine a real life player staying in the league for 15+ years for the sole purpose of losing games. The Washington Generals would be proud.