S13 Sim 5 S&U

Kings

Ty
Would add a separate development league, sort of like a G-League. That way we get to see fringe roster types develop into legit rotation pieces. Lot of guys who are pretty decent but a year or two away from getting minutes just sit in FA and end up getting deleted after the draft. Maybe add a +1 or +2 to players depending on minutes/stats/how their team performs

Eberlicious

I would love to see player development be affected by the way their team played the year before. IE how many minutes they play, in what style offense, if they are in competitive games or not ECT...

LukaSZN

Some sort of a chemistry factor would be interesting. Like they play better or worse depending on how happy they are in their role

The Godfather

I like to see all the players on File and be able to see how they rank Inside/Outside/handles/Defense/Rebounding-- just like the draft or Free Agents...

Panic!

1. Minutes played should affect player development. E.g. if someone gets thrown into the fire when he's not ready, he will not improve (Jordan Poole like). Or if someone doesn't get minutes he will not improve.

2. Morale

Cloud

Staff member
I like to see all the players on File and be able to see how they rank Inside/Outside/handles/Defense/Rebounding-- just like the draft or Free Agents...
That’s basically a thing on the newer fbb versions

Cloud

Staff member
1. Minutes played should affect player development. E.g. if someone gets thrown into the fire when he's not ready, he will not improve (Jordan Poole like). Or if someone doesn't get minutes he will not improve.

2. Morale
Or at least like increase the probability that you have a good tc or something

Cloud

Staff member
Some sort of a chemistry factor would be interesting. Like they play better or worse depending on how happy they are in their role
I was told there is a happiness column and that it plays a role in whether a guy offers to re-sign or not

Cloud

Staff member
Would add a separate development league, sort of like a G-League. That way we get to see fringe roster types develop into legit rotation pieces. Lot of guys who are pretty decent but a year or two away from getting minutes just sit in FA and end up getting deleted after the draft. Maybe add a +1 or +2 to players depending on minutes/stats/how their team performs
I think it’s a thing in the newer versions I could swear we had that in one of the new leagues I played in that only lasted 1 season, it was tight tho

AiRuPtHeRe™

When I first started a league, we had a separate GLEAGUE file. Would be nice if they incorporated it. May add more value to trying to develop late / second rounders

Catdude

I’d have some sort of mentor ship with older players and younger guys. Like if I had a 35 year old Lebron on my team with a 19 year old Brandon Ingram. It would aid in his development having Lebron on the team with him. Maybe it like ups his chance of a better TC

notail

I;d like to see like a euroleague so we can stash a euro prospect after you draft them.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
an upgraded version of the settings (pace, outside, etc) more specific similar to like in 2k where you can set your team to run a 7 second offense, or be like a grind and grit team, and players that fit best in those systems will see increased performance and vice versa.

dwightcoward

I would definitely like some better features before FA to get to know the rookies better, NCAA stats for example, some rookie camps as well

hokeyrules

A more in depth vitals page. Other than just B- in inside, to know what constitutes what they are specifically good at. For example what Baseball Mogul does.

NCツ

Control over TC like how College FBB has.

You get like 35 points a player and apply it to:

Inside, outside, handles, perimeter defense, post defense, rebounding, conditioning

so a young post player you could do:

Inside: 7
Outside: 2
Handles: 1
Perimeter Defense: 1
Post Defense: 10
Rebounding: 10
Conditioning: 4

Emac

A better description of how the pace, defensive settings, and focus actually work.