Season 12, Sim 4/ASW

AiRuPtHeRe™

We are now at the half way mark of the season. For 4M answer the following questions.

Who is your midseason MVP?
Who is your midseason MIP?
Who is your midseason ROTY?
Who is your midseason GMOTY?

Extra 1M for a detailed answer.

Happy Holidays all!

Cloud

Staff member
Tyrese Maxey is the favorite for MVP rn

Most improved is Ramar Smith

The ROTY is Mark Price

GMOTY I guess if I had to pick one Id pick notail although a lot of his offseason was predicated on a massive jump to win the lottery for Karl Malone, but Ingram and Mobley signings on top of that were nice

AiRuPtHeRe™

As much as I hate the guy, RJ Barrett. Leading the league in scoring by a wide margin. Rebounds well, passes well, defense is exceptional. Shooting percentages. How could you not vote this guy as the MVP? My darkhorse would be a homer pick with Jayson Tatum.

I guess I'll go with Malik Rose from the Wizards. He's been a solid double double guy for them.

Derrick Fisher has been surprisingly good for the 76ers. He's leading them to the playoffs with gives him the edge over Mark Price. Malone should be running away with this though.

Notail. Landing Malone, signing Ingram and Mobley were sneaky good signings. He's built a nice team slowly but surely. He will have great cap flexibility for the next few years as well.

Kings

Ty
I like R.J here averaging 36/8/4 but you can easily give it to his teammate Maxey as well with 27/6/9. Preferably I'd give the nod to R.J but FBB will most likely hand the award to Tyrese Maxey
I like Hicke here now that he elevated his game to 25/8/4 on 48/69/40. Also like Mark Williams here averaging 24/12. Aiden Mahaney would be up there too. Ramar Smith also went +3ish from looking like a backup to a good starter.
Mark Price gets ROTY for me since Malone is coming off the bench.
Mentch has to be up there for grabbing Mitchell and DPOTY Jarrett Allen. Also like Notail pairing Bamba and Mobley up front, Ingram was a great addition in FA and Karl Malone fell into his hands. Also letting Worthy and Aiden flourish

The Godfather

MVP - Maxey 27.3 ppg 9.2 assist 2.4 steals .. Has Bulls at 44-8 with the league's best record..

MIP Reddish yes I know he is playing PG but still he played there last season and still up 10% in ppg to 24.3 career high.. 8.6 Assits per .. 3.1 SPG and 7.3 Rebpg.. All career highs and all huge improvements over previous highs..
ROY - Derexk Fisher he is scoring more than Price and Malone and is putting up solid complimentary stats..

GMOTY . Hate to do this but Pelicans GM.. That fat fuck traded for Jusuf and had a low key FA. Signing Zabas and left over Silva both of whom have been terridic off the bench. Also moving Rui off the starting rotation and into a super sub role has NOP in a prime position to claim a top 4 seed spot in the West..

Eberlicious

1. RJ Barrett and it's not particularly close this year.
2. If I say Jalen Williams is that cheating? He was like a 10/3/3 player last year. Now he is giving 20/5/5 on awesome splits. Hoping he resigns for a sub 20M deal.
3. Derick Fisher is making a strong case for it.
4. Jazz should be the only answer popping up. Hes done a great job building the team so far

the_jon

GMOTY . Hate to do this but Pelicans GM.. That fat fuck traded for Jusuf and had a low key FA. Signing Zabas and left over Silva both of whom have been terridic off the bench. Also moving Rui off the starting rotation and into a super sub role has NOP in a prime position to claim a top 4 seed spot in the West..
Dude you honestly shouldnt even be getting paid for this answer anymore at this point. Every year it's the Pelicans gm for gmoty. The rest of us are putting time in to give real answer and you just do this shit its annoying

BradS4President

Magicians
Jayson Tatum
His splits are ridiculous. Doesnt assist like Maxey and Barrett but i just dont want to see those guys win the MVP. Would have better rebound numbers if he didnt have some big stealing some of his boards.

Ill go Ramar smith. Exploded in TC and has more than doubled all of his stats with improved mpg. He might not be done getting better either. Sort of wished I hung onto to him. He is going to be a solid starter for a while, especially if he can improve his splits.

Going with the Mailman. He would be the easy candidate if he was playing more mintues, but he is behind the force of Bamba and Mobley.

Got to give it to Notail. He has a great squad turning up in Utah. Great rotation and is gonna make noise in the playoffs

Emac

1. RJ Barrett because he is scoring considerably more than anybody else while rebounding like a forward and he has basically the same assists as my starting PG.

2. I’ll go with Tariq Abdul-Wahad. He is currently getting 22 ppg with a nice FG percentage. His three point shooting leaves a lot to be desired. But his production nearly doubled from last season to be a nice 2nd option next to Scotty Pippen who could also be in the conversation for this award as well.

3. It’s got to be Karl Malone. It must be nice to have the depth to play him off the bench. Malone is getting 18.2/10 per 36 as rookie.

4. I’ll go notail. I never expected Utah to be this good but I’m clearly an idiot. So what do I know?My dumbass should take notes on how to assemble a competitive team. Sure Karl Malone fell in their lap by chance but the Jazz have been built competently to take advantage.

notail

- RJ Barrett given his production at such a ridiculous split.. alongside him is another MvP candidate in Maxey. If Maxey was not there, Barrett would put up even more monstrous numbers
- Aidan Mahaney would have my vote. Given he used to produce 16/5/8 when he was the first option on a relatively talent-less team, and now he is producing 20/5/6 on good shooting % next to several scorers. My vote has to be for one of my guys
- Mark Price given the PG oriented system and Price is also already a veteran level talent. Can't see anyone else taking it even if I were to start Malone.
- my vote is for Jon as he consistently has a strong regular season with good offensive backcourt along with great defensive big men. He now also has some competition in the West in Jazz and Suns, but are still sitting atop amongst them.

the_jon

RJ Barrett. Any other answer is wrong. Hes the first and only player in league history to score at a point per minute pace and hes doing it next to one of the best scorers in the league. Some PG may end up winning it but Barrett is the best player by far. At his position he does pretty much everything better than everyone else.

For the 2nd season in a row, I gotta go with my guy Zane Hicke. Hes improved dramatically across the board and looks like one of the best young pieces in the league. Averaging almost 26-9-4 with only 1.5 tos at SF is insanely legit. If his shooting and defense improve he could be a potential MVP candidate.

Gotta go with Mark Price. Malone has not been too far off but Price is having the bigger season and looks to be the better prospect going forward. The Warriors arent a good team yet so Prices numbers may be a little skewed but hes still a stud.

I'm gonna go with the Jazz GM notail. Shout out to Cloud who probably did the most to improve his team but since it's been a disappointing season for them, and the Jazz look amazing, gotta give props to notail.

BeatsHaveADream

Indiana Pacers GM
Mvp obviously barrett until he retires

MIP zane hicke. Didnt even kno who tf he was before this year

ROTY Karl Malone. May not win the award but hes gonna be a stud in the league for years to come

GMOTY Greeme/Jon so much fire power under one house

LukaSZN

We are now at the half way mark of the season. For 4M answer the following questions.

Who is your midseason MVP? I think it should be Barrett, tbh. He's probably been cheated out of two at this point because FBB treasures assists so damn much. But it might be Maxey based on that fact.

Who is your midseason MIP? I might actually say De'Vion Harmon who sort of finally looks like the guy we thought he'd be coming out of the draft.

Who is your midseason ROTY? Going to say Malone, he's contributing among the best numbers and he's helping a team win a lot of games.

Who is your midseason GMOTY? Notail, turning that shit fuck Jazz situation into an enviable environment.