Season 12 Sim 2

Nate

Staff member
"Brad Lidge stretches, the 0-2 pitch, swing and a miss, stuck him out! The Philadelphia Phillies are 2008 World Champions of Baseball!"

Eberlicious

"Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection" and Kyrie Hitting the shot will be permanently etched into my mind.

Cloud

Staff member
“Here’s the 0-1..... *bat hits ball* This is gonna be a tough play, Bryant, THE CUBS, WIN THE WORLD SERIES! BRYANT MAKES THE PLAY, IT’S OVER, AND THE CUBS, HAVE FINALLY WON IT ALL! 8-7 IN 10!”

Kings

Ty
The entire 2007 run, from beating the Chiefs who my step dad was a fan of to finally getting over the hump and getting passed the Patriots, then all my guys balling out in the super bowl

Cheddar

Game 2 of the 2014 ALDS at Camden Yards. Delmon "Meat Sweats" Young rips a double down the Left Field line with the bases loaded after he clears the bases. O's take a 7-6 lead in the bottom of the 8th and go on to sweep the series to head to the ALCS. Camden Yards exploded, the coverage team pans to a camera shot of Jonathan Schoop celebrating in the dugout. That camera was shaking so hard they had to immediately change to another shot. Moments like that are few and far between as an O's fan, so that one definitely sticks out.

Catdude

I only watch basketball so it was the Lakers rallying late in game 7 of the 2010 nba finals to beat those pesky Celtics and take revenge after losing to them in 2008.

The Godfather

USC vs Ohio ST in 1984/85 Rosebowl cause we were big time underdogs to the loaded Buckeyes and after we held them to a Fieldgoal after they made it inside the 5 and 1st down.. and then Steve Jordan #5 kicked a 51 yd FG to tie it.. "it was OVER" we all knew we were in it to win it-- Timmy Ware scored that long TD and then did a full on crucifiction pose in the endzone-- Marcus Cotton sacked Tomzak to seal it at the end-- Favorite moment/s was that entire game

the_jon

"1-1 from Dyson...Bautista with a drive! Deep left field! No doubt about it!!!!!" *flips bat*

notail

2004 American League Championship Series down 0-3 in the series, Boston Red Sox down 4-3 in the ninth against the Yankees. Mariano Rivera up as the closer. Kevin Millar Walked by Mariano. Dave Roberts comes in as the pinch runner. Roberts stole to second base. Mueller with a single to tie the game at 4-4. Eventually in the 12th inning, David Ortiz wins it for Red Sox 6-4.

Mentch

Real favorite moment was when Butler had the interception on the goal line in super bowl 49. That was the best one I’d seen since 34 but the impact of the play itself in that moment and the fact that it restarted a dynasty put it at the top of my list

NCツ

Best moment watch on tv? Cubs winning the world series

Best moment as a videographer? App State 2016 Camellia Bowl Victory & UVA over VT last month to clinch the Coastal and snap the 15 year streak