Free Agency (S8)

AiRuPtHeRe™

John Collins C signs with the Kings for $177,252,060 over 5 years.

Kings had to do what they had to do. They are contending and Collins was a big part of that Kings front court.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Bam Adebayo PF signs with the Bulls for $131,411,010 over 4 years.
- Not a good deal at all. Probably could have got him 7-8M cheaper a year. Contract will look even uglier in a few seasons.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Terrence Clarke SG signs with the Hawks for $145,163,325 over 5 years.
- He's fringey and young. It's worth the risk if he blows up. If he regresses, than it will be a hefty contract to deal with. I'm a big fan of Clarke though and think he lives up nicely to this contract. Just please, keep him on the wings and not PG.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Brandon Boston Jr. SF signs with the Raptors for $48,750,000 over 2 years.
- Meh. He's putting up numbers on a bum Raptors team. Messes up the tank and no one really can afford him.

Eberlicious

Terrence Clarke SG signs with the Hawks for $145,163,325 over 5 years.
- He's fringey and young. It's worth the risk if he blows up. If he regresses, than it will be a hefty contract to deal with. I'm a big fan of Clarke though and think he lives up nicely to this contract. Just please, keep him on the wings and not PG.
give him the Reddish treatment. go full PG clarke

AiRuPtHeRe™

Jaden Hardy PG signs with the Trail Blazers for $109,509,175 over 4 years.
- He's better at point guard but they already have James Akinjo. Curious to see if he plays SG or if Portland moves on from Akinjo.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Cameron Thomas SG signs with the Pelicans for $84,925,000 over 4 years.
I don't see the need to pay this guy that much if you have zero intentions to start him.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Lauri Markkanen SF signs with the Hawks for $20,850,573 over 2 years.
- Much better deal than he had before. Hawks have already shipped him out to the Knicks which is a good move for NY.