Sim 2 S&U

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
play through injury/speedy recovery - 10M to erase any injury with less than 20 days/shave 20 days off an injury

Kings

Ty
Amnesty a contract for $25M, which would break the contract up over 5 seasons in cut salary

Cloud

Staff member
All of these ideas lead to inflation and are exactly why we don’t have them

I wouldn’t change anything tbh but to play along, an option to relocate your franchise for $50M cash or some amount. Example... I want to move the Clippers to Seattle... for $50M I can relocate and become the Seattle SuperSonics

LukaSZN

10M for a full scout of any player, not available during the draft. (Would get a screenshot of the players ratings.)

BradS4President

Magicians
15 mill, Boost a Coaches' Attribute rating or Potential Rating by +2 for the current season
(Would pay in addition to the their current contract)

Last edited:

AiRuPtHeRe™

THE GOAT CAMP RSH HAD ... twas like +20 towards atributes or something stupid lol.

Anyways, how about something that allows you to bring back a player who is retiring on your team for a one year deal? Spend like 25M to do so.

Cheddar

To get my money:

20M to extend a player coming off their rookie contract, would be a 5 year max.

Emac

Shooting Camp: A total of +5 broken up between Jump Shot and Three Point. So you would have the option to put all +5 on Jump Shot or all +5 on Three Point or split it up. Cost $5M only once in a player’s career.