Sim 1 (S7)

Nate

Staff member
Who are the top five players in the league on their rookie deals and why?

$3 Mil

Foreman

Clyde Drexler - 100 pot
Patrick Ewing - looks great and is on his rookie deal for 4 years
AJ Dybantsa - 2nd best wing on rookie contract
Mikey Williams - best PG on rookie contract
Isaac Butts - name value

AiRuPtHeRe™

In no order

Clyde Drexler - 100 Pot, looks sick.
AJ Dybantsa - Wings are tough to hit on. Also from Massachusetts so a bit biased here.
Kur Teng - B A- for a 2nd round guy? Putting up 28 PPG deserves love here.
Jason Crowe - Third Timberwolf!? Did put up 20/9 on CPU preseason.
Luke Sikma - Unique skill set for a big man. Homer big though.

Xxplayerxx23

Clyde -100 pot elite prospect
Ewing- don’t know his pot but looks like a beast right away
Bryce James- my dude, he’s rounding out still has mid 70s pot really him
John Stockton if he boosted I think he’s got a shot to be a really good Pg
AJ Dybantsa fuck panic but I’d assume he has pot left really solid. Lot of good youth around the league

HM may not be top 5 but pat on the back for me Nunnally and Gamble both look dope

Cloud

Staff member
Clyde
Ewing
Kur Teng
Guna Ra
Paul Westphal

Jason Crowe Jr, Bryce James, Pietro Aradori, Alijah Arenas, AJ Dybantsa all in the mix too

Username

the best
Clyde - 100 pot pretty sick with low turnovers
Guna Ra - pretty cool ass build
Aj Dybansta - solid 3&D dude
Patrick Ewing - prob gonna be one of the best bigs in the league soon
Casper Ware - my boy 💪🏻

Kings

Ty
Clyde - insane base with 100 pot. Rightfully so he’ll be the worst player on the list because FBB and cloud

Patrick Ewing instantly transforms that clippers squad. Elite presence

AJ Dybasanta - could be elite two way lockdown wing

Guna Ra young big on his way to elite rebounding/defense with good passing and a solid scorer.

Casper Ware - elite young 3 and D PG. that Tony Carr build if he keeps developing

Mzylinski

Clyde Drexler - Stupid stacked draft might be the best of the group
Patrick Ewing - Same stupid stacked draft should end up a machine
Guna Ra- Dude should be on Phoenix he is playing like the Sun God
Aj Deybasanta- Plays well off the wing
Ryan Rossiter- PF average nearly a double double in his rookie campagin, so for his he appears to have grown for his sophmore season Averaging 15 point 13 boards 3 assists 2 steals and a block per game.

Panic!

Aj Dybantsa - I drafted him
Clude Drexler - because he is a real life hofer
Patrick ewing - because he is also a real life hofer
Guna ra - good player
Isaac butts - i wanted him

Hooper

No order - Clyde the Glide is already good and has 100 pot
Pat Ewing - no idea his pot but he is also ridiculous already
Paul Westphal - looks really good under the hood from what I’ve been told
Jason Crowe - lots of volume lots of turnovers still a fun guy
Isaac Butts - not a star but he’s gonna be good for awhile, not sure who else I should be considering either so just going with what I know

Snypes89

Clyde- 100 pot looks sweet with those ratings
Ewing- looks to be a great big
Ker Teng- 2nd round goat for scoring
Gunna Ra- best young PF
Yessoufou- he’s my guy went with him. Solid last year of his rookie deal

Just Swaggy

Clyde Drexler - Literally looks the best prospect we've ever seen with 100 pot.
Ewing - It is rare to see big's that are that good with that pot, and virtually no weaknesses.
Gunna Ra - That is unless you count this man with great handles with a big and extra has no weakness. Basically the next Joker.
Ker Teng - 28 PPG even on a non playoff team for a 2nd rounder is bat shit crazy. And dammit I think this was the draft I could have had him. Can't remember to be honest. I'm hoping that's the case. Someone let me know what his ratings were like on draft day so I never pass up on a player like him. Although, I guess players don't improve linearly. It's safe to say you can CLOSE THE CURTAINS on this guy ever being out of the league.
J'Covan Brown - I just wanted to give a different answer since the other guys were no brainers. I think Brown is going to be really good once he gets everything down. Like a double double machine isn't too far fetched for him in the near future.
D.J - Not gonna lie I just checked him today and I forgot he was a number 1 pick and he starting to look like it. Once he gets his volume up he will be scary scary.

Cloud

Staff member
Clyde Drexler - Literally looks the best prospect we've ever seen with 100 pot.
Ewing - It is rare to see big's that are that good with that pot, and virtually no weaknesses.
Gunna Ra - That is unless you count this man with great handles with a big and extra has no weakness. Basically the next Joker.
Ker Teng - 28 PPG even on a non playoff team for a 2nd rounder is bat shit crazy. And dammit I think this was the draft I could have had him. Can't remember to be honest. I'm hoping that's the case. Someone let me know what his ratings were like on draft day so I never pass up on a player like him. Although, I guess players don't improve linearly. It's safe to say you can CLOSE THE CURTAINS on this guy ever being out of the league.
J'Covan Brown - I just wanted to give a different answer since the other guys were no brainers. I think Brown is going to be really good once he gets everything down. Like a double double machine isn't too far fetched for him in the near future.
D.J - Not gonna lie I just checked him today and I forgot he was a number 1 pick and he starting to look like it. Once he gets his volume up he will be scary scary.
Kur Teng on draft night

C+ B D+ C D+

Pot was 47th
Inside was fringe C+ / B-
6th highest outside
Handles were middle of the pack D+
Defense was fringe C / C+
Rebounding was middle of the pack D+

Second round was clutch because he got all that extra potential and I just kept boosting his strength and quickness.

Went +4 off the rip in his first TC then +2 in his second TC and another +4 the most recent TC I think is how it went

Swope

Staff member
Ewing - great centepiece
Clyde - good and boosted
ML Carr - double boosted
Jcovan - like his build
Gunna - another cornerstone type

Nate

Staff member
Clyde - was a little skeptical since we could assume his build but having that base with 100 pot is nice.

Ewing - Bigs are so hard to find and he’s going to be a star

Aj Dybantsa - Wings are hard to hit on with the wild builds and he’s the real deal

Alijah Arenas - Boosted, a well rounded scorer and elite defense

ML Carr - Not there yet but a double boost can’t be ignored

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Clyde - He's already pretty good and has 100 pot. He's going to be insane

Ewing - Pretty much the ideal build for a big prospect

John Stockton - no volume but he has great handles which is rare for this file. If he can even get to 18ppg he’ll be very solid

Guna Ra - he’s pretty sweet across the board and looks like a solid defender. Jokic lite if he develops volume

Andrew Nicholson - SF/PF tweener quietly having a great rookie season for the nets

brooks

Thunder
Clyde - boosted with great base. Should be a star.
Ewing - best rookie bases in a while, should be a top tier post player.
Pietro Aradori - B+ B rookie scorer. I’m running him shitty right now but should be a stud.
Guna Ra - looks very very balanced while being a good defender.
Stockton - depends on if he boosted. If so, could be a star PG.