Sim 5 (S1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For $3M, who are three players on your roster that you'd be willing to take offers on and what would you be looking for in return.

BeatsHaveADream

Indiana Pacers GM
James Harden, someone who has a cooler name
Nikola Jokic, someone who’s better as a non option
Otto Porter, someone who is anyone but this MF dude

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dillon Brooks - He's 27, so he could be a part of my longer term plans, but I think Cam Whitmore is going to eventually take over his role so I'd be looking for picks to move him.

Domantas Sabonis - Although he's also 27, he has pot still and is going to get better. That being said, if I were to move him right now, it would be for an upgrade to him in the front court.

James Wiseman - He's someone whose going to get better, and be a productive starter in this league. If I could package some other pieces to upgrade him right now, I would do that.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Lauri - He still has some pot, so in theory could add to him for another star at PG or wing to become more competitive

Jonas - Could move him for a PG or for a younger big

Bojan - Could move him for a younger rotational wing or big, or as part of a package with Lauri for a max player

Foreman

Tatum, would want a star spec +
Ingram, would want some pieces to round out my team better
Ben Simmons, wouldn't need much and would sell to a contender needing depth

brooks

Thunder
Jamal Murray - want to hold, but would need a big pick package from a non-elite team.

happy with my others as I drafted young guys completely. Not really sure who would be traded.

Sensabaugh I guess. A future? Idk.

cam Thomas? A future? Idk.

need to see a TC.

Last edited:

Cloud

Staff member
I’m honestly not really actively in the trade market I have what I want for the most part, but for the sake of the question I guess my bench contributors would be the most likely if anyone to go, maybe if there was like some package I could put together to get an upgrade in the starting 5, maybe like a great rebounder and defender in the paint.

Kevin Love, just because he’s older but his rebounding and shooting prowess at his contract is actually quite valuable to me.

Jordan Clarkson, makes a lot for what I have him doing but he’s truly one of the most explosive scorers in any 2nd unit, and arguably might be the best bench scorer there is, but I’d move him if it got me something that made me like my chances at a ring more.

Keyontae George is actually the only guy I’ve actively floated for a trade (and even then it’s only been a couple conversations). He’s got one of the higher potentials in the league (72) and he can’t contribute yet to this roster so if I could get a role player on a nice contract for him or if I could attach him to one of my role player for an upgrade I’d have to consider it, but also happy to have a decent prospect in the back pocket moving forward too with how old we are.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Kessler - could maybe use him in a package soon for an upgrade as I have mobley as a core young big and could use some scoring

Strus - pretty efficient player that does some important things well, manageable contract, he’s a little redundant for me at sg

Isaac/Holmes - 2 depth bigs on short money contract, covers a contender for depth and also gives a potential contract to make a deal with later

Xxplayerxx23

Fvv- ideally either a young talent or a couple
picks

Keldon Johnson- pick+ cash or a prospect type. Ideally a young guy with some pot

ant edwards- everything you got lol

notail

Pascal Siakim: couple firsts that are not from competitive teams or maybe a first and youth (doesn't really exist at this point)
Anfernee Simmons: a pick + youth
Benedict Manthurin: maybe I could package him in a deal for a star once I decide to compete

SoftLettuce

Aaron Gordon: Picks
Jaren Jackson Jr: Picks, picks, picks, young pieces
Darius Garland: Picks

RJ Barrett officially untouchable!

Kings

Ty
Kristaps Porzingis - wouldn’t mind shopping for a younger big who can still stretch the floor

Jarrett Allen - could shop him for a cheaper big if it helps us add more depth

Moses moody - can move for a more win now piece

mngopher35

Norman Powell - solid role player, think he could do better in an outside offense. Would like to upgrade the position so would probably add to him for a better fit on the wings in a balanced offense.

Spencer dinwiddie - he would look much better as an option in an outside offense. Kind of wasting him with maxey as the long term pg. I’d be open to any sort of value for him, even just selling off for pick or spec

Tre Mann - 76 pot and his letter grades aren’t bad but he’s a bit of an unknown. I have been trying to package him with picks for a big upgrade. My biggest need is sg/sf, would like to make a big addition to maxey/Zion/adams.

Username

the best
georges niang - a pick tbh
jalen williams - super sub pg/sg i guess. that or youth w pot
andrew wiggins - a better, more efficient scorer around the same age at wing.

cavsfan817

Staff member
Nobody is ever untouchable for me, but Hali is probably going to stay until he decides to retire. With that being said:

Mikal Bridges — not actively shopping him, and I really like the long term play of him and Hali, but he could be had. I’d primarily want to upgrade if he’s moved. He’s locked in on one of the best deals in the league

Shaedon Sharpe — I can really say a lot of the same stuff for him. I really like his upside, and he’s already flashed a few times this season. With 72 potential he’s going to have more potential than half of the incoming class and he’s got a sick build to work with so could be fun. I’d probably look to package him with other stuff for a win-now upgrade

Grant Williams — mid size deal and extremely versatile. One of the highest rated defenders on the file and can play in any system as either a SF or PF, or even as a super sub bench guy. Would just want more of a positional change (likely a big — true C) just to give myself less of a wing glut.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Tari Eason - young wing who plays defense and can rebound. I’d probably look for a more offensive threat that’s more polished.

D’Angelo Russell - equal value on the wing.

Lamelo Ball - I’d listen on offers for him. Would probably trade him for a lotto in the draft if I saw a PG prospect I liked

Status
Not open for further replies.