Sim 3 (S1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For $3.0M, which GM in the league bothers you the most and why?

Mzylinski

Brooks stole my answer.

But I’ll instead say the GM who values their players at the highest cost,but when trading for the same type of player from you wants them for a pittance.

Kings

Ty
Donkey for making fox low efficiency high TOs.

myself for being an average ass gm after playing this for a decade+

Cloud

Staff member
Nobody really bothers me tbh, brooks’ pessimism can be a bit of a downer I guess sometimes if I’m forced to answer something but I also don’t have a ton of room to talk because I have been that as well

Nate

Staff member
Me. I’ve been playing this game for like 15 years and was a commissioner for a decade and still suck at it.

Also Adam because he hates me for zero reason and Swaggy because he’s as far out there as Panic but gets a pass.

Foreman

Not as a person but in trade talks, it's User for me. I'm not sure if we've ever had trade talks go to anything but that's why G9 is there to balance things our

Just Swaggy

Brooks troll attitude used to get on me, but now I think he is funny so he has grown on me. I wasn’t going to say anything about Scott, but for gm cash I have to explain why so might as well. To act like you’re deserving of something in a deal, because it is difficult to get what you want and complain that you didn’t get said prospect still baffles me. No one else really bothers me. Sure Brooks might be a troll sometimes, but when it comes to doing a deal he gets it done. Hooper might say some off the wall shit and mean it, but in terms of making trades with him he is very pleasant to talk too. GB might not drive a hard bargain and is always trying to get the most, but he doesn’t deny it nor does he put himself on a pedestal (unless talking to moms.) Plus, he is a GD so can I really blame him? I was merely molded by the shadows, now GB was born in it. Player is a level headed person and always knows how to make a fair trade. Man knows value. Cloud is a real ripe asshole though. One of the scummiest and overrated gms of all time. I would feel bad for whoever is his brother. that would be like hell. Mad fugly too. Donkey’s draft classes bother me. Guy will make the same players and never give ball handlers a decent TO assist ratio. Want a big man that can shoot too and can handle the ball a little? Good luck. Apparently in the future they lack players like jokic, luka, giannis, lebron. Like why can’t we have some potential superstars in some of these drafts? A guy who can do a little bit of everything. Speaking of Jokic beats has fucked up the draft with getting brandon miller. Only thing that bothers me about him. Nate is made of glass and i’m sure that bothers nate himself. He wakes up everyday with a heart attack and breaking his knees. Foreman won’t shut up about whatever mid player he has at the time which I believe is the real reason an iteration needed to happen. Air just never does anything except not make the playoffs and drink strawberry milk. Swope rigged Baylor. Nah i’m kidding Swope ain’t that bad. Jimmer is my fault. Curry doesn’t bother me. Currys shitty computer bothers me. Ngl I don’t have anything to say bad about yrtb except not making auto sim with chatgpt. Thought you could get way HAHA. Nah, but doesn’t ruffle my feathers tbh. Hokey bothers me, because I can never understand what he is saying. Always has Clouds dick his mouth, and is very hard to deal with in deals. I don’t really have an opinion on anyone else since I don’t know them well enough so if you weren’t mentioned were on mutual terms.

brooks

Thunder
Brooks troll attitude used to get on me, but now I think he is funny so he has grown on me. I wasn’t going to say anything about Scott, but for gm cash I have to explain why so might as well. To act like you’re deserving of something in a deal, because it is difficult to get what you want and complain that you didn’t get said prospect still baffles me. No one else really bothers me. Sure Brooks might be a troll sometimes, but when it comes to doing a deal he gets it done. Hooper might say some off the wall shit and mean it, but in terms of making trades with him he is very pleasant to talk too. GB might not drive a hard bargain and is always trying to get the most, but he doesn’t deny it nor does he put himself on a pedestal (unless talking to moms.) Plus, he is a GD so can I really blame him? I was merely molded by the shadows, now GB was born in it. Player is a level headed person and always knows how to make a fair trade. Man knows value. Cloud is a real ripe asshole though. One of the scummiest and overrated gms of all time. I would feel bad for whoever is his brother. that would be like hell. Mad fugly too. Donkey’s draft classes bother me. Guy will make the same players and never give ball handlers a decent TO assist ratio. Want a big man that can shoot too and can handle the ball a little? Good luck. Apparently in the future they lack players like jokic, luka, giannis, lebron. Like why can’t we have some potential superstars in some of these drafts? A guy who can do a little bit of everything. Speaking of Jokic beats has fucked up the draft with getting brandon miller. Only thing that bothers me about him. Nate is made of glass and i’m sure that bothers nate himself. He wakes up everyday with a heart attack and breaking his knees. Foreman won’t shut up about whatever mid player he has at the time which I believe is the real reason an iteration needed to happen. Air just never does anything except not make the playoffs and drink strawberry milk. Swope rigged Baylor. Nah i’m kidding Swope ain’t that bad. Jimmer is my fault. Curry doesn’t bother me. Currys shitty computer bothers me. Ngl I don’t have anything to say bad about yrtb except not making auto sim with chatgpt. Thought you could get way HAHA. Nah, but doesn’t ruffle my feathers tbh. Hokey bothers me, because I can never understand what he is saying. Always has Clouds dick his mouth, and is very hard to deal with in deals. I don’t really have an opinion on anyone else since I don’t know them well enough so if you weren’t mentioned were on mutual terms.
First three words would have sufficed

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
I really don’t even know how to answer this question lol I don’t think anyone bothers me at all

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No one really tbh. Swaggy the closest due to him needing to write his burn book in this thread lmao. He also needed to follow in my footsteps by managing the Jazz!

Status
Not open for further replies.