Preseason (S38)

Swope

Staff member
Gimme something this preseason has shown you that you didn't already know regarding any team/players...

Claim 4M

Just Swaggy

Glad I didn't draft Akeem Williams. He is cheeks. Potential is overrated sometimes.

Happy to see Brooks have Reggie Keely go off. I recommended to draft him and it worked out for him.

Baylor getting 37 should not be a thing. He is a straight up glitch.

Ryan Boatright has a long way to go.

Cloud might have had the worst TC I have ever seen and Hooper having the best TC of all time. Luck is a factor.

Erving Walker is easily the most slept on prospect in file, however his defense is not great.

Cloud

Staff member
Jamaal Franklin has some volume, he’s still a TO whore though and the contract is borderline bad but he may be usable, think he looks better than thought of overall

notail

Alex Ajinca being able to score so much is impressive
Pleasantly surprised by Kleon Penn being able to provide a nice double double next to KAT while providing some block
KPJ reminds me of andrew wiggins. good offensive/defensive ratings, but underwhelming production and rebounding

Xxplayerxx23

Learned that we needed an upgrade at big pretty bad. Hoping Reed is good enough. Way to mcuh talent to be 24-17 lol Expect a lot better

Just Swaggy

Kevin Porter Jr is pretty solid as a non option. Good percentages and D and keeps the TOs down

KAT is still insane

Grizzlies are surprisingly decent
You can run KPJ at SG and his defense does not go down. So you can run Reddish at SF and KPJ at SG but its up to you.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Jamaal Franklin has been a victim of horrible misuse. He looks really good. Still some developing to go in the handles department but at 22 he’s got a solid ass base to be dope.