Sim 3 (S33)

Swope

Staff member
For $3M, give me 2 reasons for or against (or 1 for and 1 against) Panic being allowed back in the group chat.

Nate

Staff member
For: He’s a mentally ill young man who’s only joy in life is sim league and who are we to take that away from him?

Cons: Social skills of a squirrel

Xxplayerxx23

For there is no for. Dudes a freak. No thanks

against literally everything. Floods the chat with garbage, likes chicks that are 15 and under. No. Hilarious Josh of all people speaking out for him in chat after everything he used to do to get panic outta there

Foreman

For: he just wants to be involved in the chat. Even if he posts questionable things sometimes, so do other people.

Against: causes more problems with people getting mad in the chat than it's possibly worth

brooks

Thunder
For: let him demonstrate for the 100000th time that he can’t control himself and should be booted

against: he’s had 99999 times to not be a freak and has failed every time

brooks

Thunder
For: he just wants to be involved in the chat. Even if he posts questionable things sometimes, so do other people.

Against: causes more problems with people getting mad in the chat than it's possibly worth
Is this a subtweet for my Morgan Wallen post?!?

AiRuPtHeRe™

For: Maybe he's learned. Stop the random shit posts and you'll be fine. Talk about your own sim league team instead of the Lakers/Jazz/Spurs/Thunder Dleague players.

Against: The random posts don't stop and it's an annoyance to see the chat flooded with that at 5am.

Xxplayerxx23

For: Maybe he's learned. Stop the random shit posts and you'll be fine. Talk about your own sim league team instead of the Lakers/Jazz/Spurs/Thunder Dleague players.

Against: The random posts don't stop and it's an annoyance to see the chat flooded with that at 5am.
0% chance he learned lmao

Hooper

For: At the very least, Panic knows how to get the people going. Chat has been dead lately

Against: Everyone complaining about how annoying he is, is significantly more annoying than him posting 3 straight times about some actress from The Mean Girls at 4 am.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
For: I kind of feel bad for him. Also he's occasionally good for activity. And debatably he's not even the weirdest person in the league.

Against: Some of his messages are creepy, and he likes to talk to himself.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
For adding him: his annoyance is actually a lightning rod for activity sometimes

for not: he'll be kicked within 24 hours more than likely so what's the point lol

Swope

Staff member
Pro:
1. Chat fodder doesn’t really bother me. More active the better

2. feel like it’s a competitive disadvantage to not be included in the chat