Sim 5 (S31)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swope

Staff member
If you were able to take over any team in the league and all their assets, which team would it be and why?

Claim $4M for participating.

SoftLettuce

Cavs, pretty easily. Good young core of talent. Should've won a ship by now but I think they'll get one really soon.rockets in second bc of Luka and Fox.

Foreman

I'll say the Nets. They have the best player in KAT and then will have some cap this off-season to try and build a better team around him

Xxplayerxx23

Twolves they have a ton of picks and morons like panic sell their top assets for the most picks even if they’re pure trash

Catdude

Twolves - they’ve got Kessler whose ceiling is KAT 2.0 plus they’ve got picks. They’re gonna get a top pick in this upcoming stacked draft so their future looks good.

Kings

Ty
Cavs are the easy choice with the talent and contract situation, but I would love an opportunity to try something with KAT. He’s giving insane volume every night with elite defense and rebounding. Would be an interesting challenge trying to add an elite wing or guard

AiRuPtHeRe™

I'll go with the Rockets. Fox and Luka would be a super fun duo to have as each guy can easily drop 25 on any given night. Sharpe is a cool young piece too.

Swope

Staff member
I’m thinking Wolves. Got the big to build around and a plethora of picks. Need to start using them and taking chances in the draft instead of punting every year for the futures.

CLB3

I'd take the Wolves since they have a million picks and Walker Kessler. They can still tank if they want, and they could potentially have 2 franchise players after this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.