S31 Preseason

The Godfather

Cleveland.. tremendous team with a nice Big Convo and Herro is amazing. They don't have a weakness, can outscore anyone, protect the ball well and take it away very well.. They are the envy of the league at this moment

Foreman

Cleveland. They have tons of pieces and have been close the past couple seasons. Think this is the year they finally break through

brooks

Thunder
Cavs should get it, but moving away from their post depth may kill ‘em. We’ll see.
EDIT - change my answer to the spurs now. Fuck all y’all.

Last edited:

Swope

Staff member
I’m gonna pick myself to go b2b

cavs should win but their last deal has me very confused. Blazers aren’t ready yet. Steph is gone. Bucks are choke artists. Pacers lost Embiid. A lot of other teams are retooling. Celtics may come out of the East too but probably a guy away.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Celtics. We back.

we got our star power and still deep overall. If marko is hot we hang with anyone I think

notail

I like the Rockets winning it back. Fox, Doncic and Morant with two defensive bigs are going to be able to beat any team on a 7 game series. Rockets also have depth so I see them winning

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I’m going to give us a confidence boost. Jokic is a huge addition. I think he’ll increase his production at PF and is just a great versatile big. Ant/Sherrill give us our star power/big scorers. Bridges/Allen are reliable glue guys. Williams/Strus are fantastic scorers off the bench. Our holes are minimal overall.

CLB3

I'll pick ourselves. I don't think anyone is going to be able to touch our offense this year with the addition of Jamal Murray. We take a hit in the frontcourt, but i've always been of the mindset that scorers with range are more important than bigs.

Catdude

I don't think there's a clear cut favorite this year. I think there are a handful of teams with a shot.

I'll say the Cavs though. They've got a lot of fire power between Herro, Tatum, Barret, and now Murray.

Xxplayerxx23

I don't think there's a clear cut favorite this year. I think there are a handful of teams with a shot.

I'll say the Cavs though. They've got a lot of fire power between Herro, Tatum, Barret, and now Murray.
There’s like 4 teams that have a shot unless someone gets seriously hurt lmao

Kings

Ty
The rockets have Fox and Luka playing at an insane level, with elite role players like KP ( 4 BPG), Brandon Clarke and Ja Morant who has taken care of his turnover issues but still comes at you with A- A- scoring. Best rebounding team in the league and they don’t turn the ball over. Have to be nearly perfect to beat this team when healthy. I think that depth at all positions will put them over Cleveland

Cloud

Staff member
Half of you completely talk out of your ass and make baseless claims, bunch of ratings merchants

That said I’ll take the Blazers, probably needs one more move but the bigs and guards are nice just needs to get the SF

mngopher35

I think it’s finally going to be Cleveland’s year. They have the best 1-3 rotation in the league, front court could potentially hold them back but I think they have enough talent to overcome being a little weak there. They have been very close and while no jokic is a downgrade adding Murray gives them an insane guard rotation.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's got to be the Spurs after their huge acquisition of Jerrick Harding. The West is still a cake walk all things considered. They'll have to get past the Rockets. But I think they'll be the favorites out West, and the favorites out West by default have the best chance to win it all.