Preseason (S29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swope

Staff member
For $3M, give me two GMs that should be fired and why.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
1. Hokey - Perennial tanker and he doesn't even know basketball. Probably still uses BSL to recruit for his Mogul League. And awful to deal with trade wise. Goodbye

2. Nate - Do we ever really expect him to do anything with the Lakers? When was the last time he was a competent GM? He kind of does something similar to Henny but even worse somehow. The league might be all he has though.

Panic!

Nate - Tried to trade for Romeo Travis a few seasons back. Did not get a response. Did he even get anything for him before he died? He just kept him to stay mediocre.

XxPlayerxx23 - because he is annoying and has no sense of humor.

SoftLettuce

Nate and hokey but I don't like this question! Neither of them are super active and hokey is always a tough but to crack in trade talks. But like I said I dislike this question!!!

Username

the best
Nate - I didn’t even know he was still the lakers

G9 because he trades players for garbage and tanks then makes bad picks

Foreman

1. Hokey - He's a good guy but hasn't really done anything with the Raptors and hasn't been able to turn it around in awhile.

2. Nate - The best he can get up to is middling and can barely do that.

Hooper

1. Hooper - over hardcap, messing up trades, running 3-4 teams at once depending on who you ask and none of them have won shit.
2. Hokey - almost certainly cares less about this league than anyone else. Raptors have 14 total playoff wins and an overall win% below .400...Hokey is a good guy though.

brooks

Thunder
Donkey - you’d think he was already fired for how little he does with his teams.

Scoot - up there for inactivity as well. I like Scoot, but the man is just GMing on vibes.

Swope

Staff member
Donkey and Curry

neither take good care of their team as far as building a team to win. Neither set DCs or get there rosters to be legal. Would be better off giving their teams to someone else to focus more on being commissioners.👀

notail

Nate: mostly active in chat with not much activity GMing

Hokey: think he has more interest in hockey/baseball and other sports than basketball and fbb.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Clb- I like clb but I don’t think it’s fair that hopper has 2 teams

Air- steals all my players and still just stinks every year. Amazing

Xxplayerxx23

Catfucker- dude sucks and always hypes up these mediocre players. Brings nothing to the league

panic- a weird freak. Annoys the league didn’t give his 27 messages he had ready for the league when he was gone and doesn’t know how to gm. Basically throws a prayer at every teen till one becomes a superstar and then wastes those superstars in an awful conference

Jason- he’s trash and annoying

Nate- does nothing just here for fun respect
Air - doesn’t play to win. “Rings are overrated”
Brooks- one lucky ring in 5000 seasons, shoulda been fired a long time ago

my guy hokey- does nothing but he’s my guy so he can come co Gm with me
Hooper- for having now 3 teams in the league. Pick one dumb bitch
Hank- Dudes just a psychopath. It’s scary sometimes the shit he posts.

Hooper

Catfucker- dude sucks and always hypes up these mediocre players. Brings nothing to the league

panic- a weird freak. Annoys the league didn’t give his 27 messages he had ready for the league when he was gone and doesn’t know how to gm. Basically throws a prayer at every teen till one becomes a superstar and then wastes those superstars in an awful conference

Jason- he’s trash and annoying

Nate- does nothing just here for fun respect
Air - doesn’t play to win. “Rings are overrated”
Brooks- one lucky ring in 5000 seasons, shoulda been fired a long time ago

my guy hokey- does nothing but he’s my guy so he can come co Gm with me
Hooper- for having now 3 teams in the league. Pick one dumb bitch
Hank- Dudes just a psychopath. It’s scary sometimes the shit he posts.
you just fired 1/3 of the league lol

Status
Not open for further replies.