S27 Preseason

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
Sorry this was so late at night.

Question: In lieu of Jan 6 coming up what was your favorite moment from the Daulten reveal podcast?

Also just a reminder that Bridges, Wiggins, and Dame are all OTB. Don't all send offers at once!!

brooks

Thunder
Sorry this was so late at night.

Question: In lieu of Jan 6 coming up what was your favorite moment from the Daulten reveal podcast?

Also just a reminder that Bridges, Wiggins, and Dame are all OTB. Don't all send offers at once!!

Genuinely was SHOCKED by Daulten's appearance. Expected either end of the spectrum (small tiny or big hefty). But a normal looking guy was mindblowing.

Xxplayerxx23

Prob him not being able to pronounce the players names/ basically not knowing who anybody was lol what a trashcan

hokeyrules

My favourite part was I was on it, and really the first time I talked to Player, before thinking he did not like me at all, so I just avoided him

Panic!

Genuinely was SHOCKED by Daulten's appearance. Expected either end of the spectrum (small tiny or big hefty). But a normal looking guy was mindblowing.
My answer would be the same with what Brooks said. I expected a fat momma's boy.

SoftLettuce

I was shocked they Daulten even considered going on the pod, let alone doing a face reveal. I was brand brand new when the pod happened, and the very first thing I learned after I joined this pressure was that absolutely nobody liked Daulten. So him going on the pod was hilariously shocking.

Cloud

Staff member
As someone who was on the pod, I guess the moment he finally revealed his true identity and appeared on screen was pretty jarring. I don’t even remember what all he said tbh

notail

I was surprised daulten to volunteer to be on then sounding like a normal person. The conversation skill he had was very normal. very different from the trolling image I had of him on GroupMe

Foreman

I agree with the majority in saying that the most surprising thing was that he was just a normal guy. I was also expecting him to be either really hyper or very shy, but the conversation seemed natural.