Sim 1 (S26)

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For $3.0M, if you had to fight one other BSL GM in an MMA style match who would you choose and why?

Foreman

100% Panic. He probably doesn't have any size, has admitted to not being athletic, probably has no fighting technique, I can come out of the fight unharmed and victorious

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Panic. Advantages would be across the board and the only chance he would truly is have is if I had a tragic heart attack entering the ring.

Username

the best
this is an interesting question. I dont have beef with anyone but panic would be the easiest unless we counted former gms, Jon would get rekt. I think my cousin would be a good matchup because we both are similar in height and it would be a good test between cousins. Similar athletic abilities and attributes.

Xxplayerxx23

panic or Jason. Both would be killed in about 1 minute 25 seconds. Not a shot in the world dude that talks about “his crushes” as a fucking adult lays a hand on me. And Jason definitely soft.

SoftLettuce

I should say player because he verbally accosts me every chance he gets, but I won't! I'm going to be the bigger man.

Speaking of being the bigger man, I vote we bring Daulten back so I (6'2) can kick his 5'2 ass! Easy W for me!

Xxplayerxx23

I should say player because he verbally accosts me every chance he gets, but I won't! I'm going to be the bigger man.

Speaking of being the bigger man, I vote we bring Daulten back so I (6'2) can kick his 5'2 ass! Easy W for me!
Soft as usual. Also wouldn’t have a shot

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I don’t really have issues with anyone and am pretty non confrontational

but if I have to pick someone, probably panic because he’s pretty small it sounds like

brooks

Thunder
Panic for the easy win. I’m assuming he has the physical stature of a 9th grader. I genuinely believe he wouldn’t be able to hurt anyone in this group.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not necessarily looking for an opponent I can beat easily. I want an opponent whose going to help sell the PPV. Someone whose going to put asses in seats. So I'd fight Curry to cap off one of the greatest rivalries in BSL history. He needs to come down to featherweight though.

Swope

Staff member
I’d love a chance to whoop up on Brooks. I can make him my bitch in sim life and real life.

CLB3

I'd definitely pick Hooper. 1, because I know I'd win. And 2, because he's been sulking that he went 7-2 in 1 single sim...

mngopher35

I don’t really have issues with anyone and am not a fighter so would probably go with the easiest win like some others. With who is currently in the league it sounds like that’s panic…