Sim 1 S25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eberlicious

For 3M: Which Player are you most excited to see enter the BSL league? Whether it be an upcoming spec or a retro player down the line.

Hooper

P A O L O

Paolo is so sick irl, one of my favorite young players to ever come into the league (and also a close personal friend). He also projects to be a sweet FBB player with elite scoring across the board, elite strength, high level rebounding, and ridiculous passing for his size. A- A- B B A- peak grades, lock it in Donk

Panic!

Bill Russell because he is a former celtic who just died recently. We haven't really seen a dominant Bill Russell in past leagues but I think now is the time we see him be GOAT.

BradS4President

Magicians
Victor Wembanyama - one of the hottest names last year and this year IRL. Curious to see how he comes in and if he can be a good sim league player with his height. Not sure we had him in a sim league before, but will see how he does

notail

Reggie Lewis. one of my personal favorite Celtic stars who died too young at age of 27 with a heart problem. An efficient scoring wing averaging 20/4/3. I haven't seen him in a league and would love to have him on my team

CLB3

I'd love to see how Hakeem would be made. This league is devoid of real shot blockers, so it would be nice to see someone who actually starts with a high base. He could easily be made too good, because of how good he was all-around.

Swope

Staff member
Lavar Ball…

guy said it himself. He could beat MJ one on one. Would be elated to land a talent of his magnitude.

Also ready for Lonzo, Lamelo and Liangelo to join the league. Could change up my rebuild strategy to land all four of these big ballers

LukaSZN

Have we ever had Wilt in the league? I think it would be fun to have him. An insanely dominant old school big man.
Air infamously had him for a while my first go in BSL. He was disgusting at everything but he turned it over 5 times a game. Air got to the finals but that's as far as we went.

This is random but I've become such a huge Maxey fan in real life, maybe him. Retro wise, I would love to have Bird one time in this.

Prime Bird: A- A- B+ B B at SF would be a cool ass player.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Yeah wilt also shot like 40% from the FT line and got there a bunch.

I’m going to vote for Chet Holgrem. Surprisingly we’ve never had him in any leagues. He could be a legit shot blocker that we haven’t seen in a while and should be a pretty fun player all around. Another guy is Robert Williams since he’s a Celtic & dink loves those guys.

Xxplayerxx23

Zion this time around I’m very interesting to see how he is made. He’s tough to make but he’s such a monster IrL when healthy so it’ll be interesting

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Excited for Rob Williams to be a monster fab style big with his shot blocking/rebounding/inside scoring all likely being really good

hopefully will get some fun retro guys eventually. would love to see Bird be a monster again

Kings

Ty
Would love to see Oscar Robertson, the triple double threat with elite volume, would be a scary addition to the league. The first to ever average a triple double all season, still one of the greatest of all time to play. One of the first guards to really dominate the game and change the idea of how the game was played.

would also love Larry Bird, Jerry West and another shot at George Mikan

Kings

Ty
I'd love to see how Hakeem would be made. This league is devoid of real shot blockers, so it would be nice to see someone who actually starts with a high base. He could easily be made too good, because of how good he was all-around.
Last time he came with 3.5-4 Turnovers

Username

the best
Air infamously had him for a while my first go in BSL. He was disgusting at everything but he turned it over 5 times a game. Air got to the finals but that's as far as we went.

This is random but I've become such a huge Maxey fan in real life, maybe him. Retro wise, I would love to have Bird one time in this.

Prime Bird: A- A- B+ B B at SF would be a cool ass player.

I would love Larry Bird again.

Status
Not open for further replies.