Sim 3 (S23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukaSZN

Which GM other than yourself would you like to most see win a title and why? 3M up to player on answer sincerity.

mngopher35

It's tough to choose one person lol. I honestly want to see GM's that haven't had much success do so. I would probably vote for either Brad, Air, or Hokey given this. I am not sure if Brad has won or not but I don't think the other two have. There are some new guys like Jason/Hooper/CLB too who might fit but they need to stick around a while before I feel as bad for them lol.

The more I think about it, Air has been talked about as a GM that has never won despite being around for a while. I hope he wins so no one can bring it up ever again. He has been close multiple times and even has 2 finals appearances this iteration. I think he was close in previous iterations, maybe with Wilt? Go Air!

Hooper

I think it would be terrific content if Hank could manage to win a title with his current method of teambuilding. He has been pretty quiet lately, but I imagine that him ripping off one of these random championships would bring him back into the chat louder than ever. I'm rooting for chaos above all else if someone has to win who isn't me, and I can't think of any championship having more of a ridiculous result than Hank winning. I know you guys all got to see him strut his stuff early in the iteration of this sim, but I feel like I really missed out on that. As long as it isn't the Bucks he's beating in the finals, I'll always root for Hank to pull out a random title - just for the sake of how outrageous I know he would be.

HM: Jason, and a Julius Randle finals MVP award

notail

G9 is a GM I like chatting with and probably the closest GM. If he was in the league, I'd like to see him win a title. He has setup teams nicely with the Mavs but unfortunately has stepped down. I also want to see Brad win a title because he always tries to compete but ends up creating a short window by trading his youths/picks for older players. I do want to see Brad win with a draft because that would prove everyone wrong that he cannot tank and then build to a team to win a ship

Panic!

I want to see xxplayerxx23 win another title because is such a great GM. He's a top 3 GM in this league. He has not been in the playoffs for FOUR YEARS now and it's looking like he is going to miss another playoffs this year. He is such a great GM that I can see him winning at least one title in the next three seasons because that's how good he is as a GM. He has DSlow and his 94 potential in his team. Such a very bright future!

I also want to see him win a title again because he knows how to keep the group chat safe. He always removes that Panic guy who does nothing to hurt other people. Very thoughtful of him!

brooks

Thunder
I want to see xxplayerxx23 win another title because is such a great GM. He's a top 3 GM in this league. He has not been in the playoffs for FOUR YEARS now and it's looking like he is going to miss another playoffs this year. He is such a great GM that I can see him winning at least one title in the next three seasons because that's how good he is as a GM. He has DSlow and his 94 potential in his team. Such a very bright future!

I also want to see him win a title again because he knows how to keep the group chat safe. He always removes that Panic guy who does nothing to hurt other people. Very thoughtful of him!
This is an A+ answer

Swope

Staff member
Jason for sure. To watch him learn the game, slowly build through the draft, then get roasted for dealing Tatum, only to come back with a legit team and begin winning a bunch of games. He may still be a piece or two short but he literally causes no waves in the leagues and is definitely the underdog story

BradS4President

Magicians
I’m gonna go with Air. He had made two finals this go around and maybe he can continue to build to push through with the core he has. Maybe need to find a replacement pg for deron to match the teams timeline, but I think he is the guy that I would like to see win a ship

Kings

Ty
Would love to see Jason win a ring. He gets a lot of shit here but he has built a real nice squad right now. Would love to see CP3 finally get it done. He’s gone through a lot in his tenure with the Pistons, started off with a bunch of shit and had some bad luck, but has them in a real good spot with KAT and George for the future with an elite PG for a couple years to see them through.

SoftLettuce

My boy Gopher needs himself a championship. He been getting all that garbage injury luck and has done a ton of winning and has gotten some pretty bad luck in the playoffs. Obvi don't want him to win *that* badly since I'm in the east and I want to win the title, but I'd love to see the Heat break through and win the whole damn thing.

HM: To User cause his trade for Dwight and ET was hella ballsy and, even though he's in my division, I thought that trade was legendary. Too bad he's going to lose to Detroit in the playoffs!

BeatsHaveADream

Indiana Pacers GM
Cloud. Hes my boy and has had a lot of solid teams put together for solid attempted but been plagued with bad luck. A lot of playoffs is luck and sooner or later his day will come again

Username

the best
Id really like to see Jason win a ring after his cp3 trade. next year tho, this year i gotta do it.

one day id like to see air win one too

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I'd like to see Brad win one. I don't think he's won and he's been building some interesting teams of late. HM to gopher because his recent teams have been ridiculous and he's been getting beat up in the playoffs by injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.