Sim 4 (S22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AiRuPtHeRe™

East: Nick Young is undeserving. Give it to the leagues leading rebounder instead.

West: Kevin Martin. Replace him with Paul George who’s better overall.

Swope

Staff member
People should be fined for this shit. Lazy ass copy and pasters

mngopher35

Dwight should have made it over Blatche imo, he is probably the biggest snub out there.

Kevin Martin making it is pretty crazy, I think a guy like Sherrill and what he has done from the start is far more impressive.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In the East the least deserving was Al Jefferson. Al is the third best big man in the conference. He made the team over the best big in the conference, who wasn't an All-Star at all. That man is Anthony Davis. He should have made it over Jefferson.

In the West the least deserving was J.R. Smith. The Portland legend is still a good player, but similar to in the Eastern Conference, Smith made the All-Star team over one of the best shooting guard in the conference, James Harden. The volume likely is what caused him to be snubbed but the efficiency is incredible. Note I think he's the third best shooting guard in the conference, but Bojan and Lou were hurt.

LukaSZN

East nobody. It’s loaded everyone’s great. Dwight was the biggest snug by far

west the entire west team stinks. Ill go udoh and one of the east superstars that got robbed should have made it lol but in seriousness I guess Sherrll
Shoulda made it over most of that garbage team
Yea, this.
Everyone out East is good lol. That team looked stacked as hell.

West looked like a joke lmao. Kevin Love, JR Smith, Kevin Martin, Ekpe Udoh, Jason Thompson?? Good lord.
Bogdanovic on Kings should’ve made it, JR just cheesing on a shit team

Status
Not open for further replies.