Preseason (S22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For $2.0M, if you could swap two GMs/teams to even out the conferences, who would you choose and why?

Panic!

Nate and xxplayerxx23

I want to prove that xxplayerxx23 is worse than me.
I chose Nate because Lakers had 9 playoff appearances in 20+ seasons.

NCツ

I also agree with panic, Nate for the big man Greg would be a good switch to even things out

Swope

Staff member
After just sending Dwight to Boston, I definitely don’t want to see him come West.
I’d stay on the Nate train and send him and the Lakers to the East and maybe bring the Heat to the West

brooks

Thunder
Swap me with any of the top east teams. I don’t think it needs to be a “top for bottom” type exchange. Both leagues have a ton of shitty Gms.

Last edited:

Username

the best
I don’t think we can really even out the conferences there’s shitty gms in both conferences. You could prob swap me for Brad though so I can just battle for a 1 seed with Frank every year

Hooper

I'd swap Josh and Foreman.

Josh and Frank same division rivalry would be electric, and the Atlantic Division is the obvious division that could use a little bit of balancing.

Hooper

Nate and xxplayerxx23

I want to prove that xxplayerxx23 is worse than me.
I chose Nate because Lakers had 9 playoff appearances in 20+ seasons.
West can't have Player til I'm done whooping his ass a few times. Come back in about 10 seasons and he's yours though

Emac

Maybe me for Josh. An irrelevant GM for an elite GM would probably add some balance.

notail

either GB or Ebbs for Henry would be fine. Henry will consistently compete which will keep things interesting for any teams competing in East/Atlantic division

Cloud

Staff member
I'll go ahead and take one for the team by switching myself for literally any of the GMs in the West because they're all mid and the East could use another doormat to help balance things out

mngopher35

I would switch myself with Nate, mostly because I hate it here but I think given each teams success so far it would also bring some balance

Status
Not open for further replies.