Sim 2 S21

LukaSZN

For 3M, Kyrie is probably the worst teammate ever in real life, who do you think the worst teammate was in this iteration of FBB and why?

Hooper

I would go with Wesley Matthews. Have to imagine his Nets teammates look at him getting those shots up with 7 turnovers and single handedly sinking their team and think "Cmon Man"

NCツ

Lou Williams

a shot chucker consistently on teams that go nowhere in the post season

Kings

Ty
Eddy Curry encourages rookies to take the team out to dinner so he can personally rack up 75k on burgers and fries, total cancer

CLB3

Beno Udrih- Didn't really play any defense, and put up a ton of shots while constantly turning it over.

The Godfather

Nick Young... shot shot shot and played me ball as we lost lost lost.. replaced him with a very raw Jefferson 20 yrs old and we won won won..

brooks

Thunder
Roy Hibbert stank. Scola also kinda stinky. TOs or horrendous d probably the biggest indicator

Eberlicious

Dwight Howard.

“face of the franchise” more like rode the coat tails of greats like Jason Terry and Kobe Bryant. All he does is try to get his own and pad his stats. Definitely not a winning player, maybe even a cancer in the locker room

notail

Beno vs Wes for me. They're both great on ratings and defensively, but the TO kills the team

Swope

Staff member
Stevey Franchise

My time here seeing him was short lived bc of retirement (forced?) but he was awesome to look at. No chance he ever was on a team that won more than 20 games

Ps) eat shit frank

Nate

Staff member
John Wall. Man loves to give the ball to the other team, but we love him still.