Sim 1 S20

Panic!

Too low - I think Panic is way too low. He may not be capable of making moves to be able to make it over the top but he has had good teams in the past. He has made the WCF in the Jermaine era and the Kemba era. Just by looking at historical data, Grizzlies are tied for 14th in wins in the past 20 seasons. I say he should be in the 13th to 17th range.

Too high - xxPlayerxx23 - Gregory is fat and he knows nothing about fbb

Hooper

Too High: Air / Hank / Jon grouping seems a little too high. Player prob top 10, but not top 5

Too low: CLB, myself, and Panic

The Godfather

Too low- Hank ..this GM ranking is based on 1st 20 seasons .. I am in top 10 in Ws Playoff appetances ..playoff wins..shios..finals apperances..this ain't a popularity or future assets poll..is thru 1st 20 seasons GM ranking..results based..
Too high G9 and Brooks.. like wtf have these 2 done ..any WCF? I mean Panic > than both...

Nate

Staff member
Too High - Both the Ebbs. Fuck 'em, that's why.

Too low - My man Hank is a top 10 GM here. Scott doesn't get enough attention either because he's not active in the GM.

Xxplayerxx23

Too high NC didn’t even know he was still a GM since KG left/ Air who’s never won a damn thing in a million seasons lmao he’s done very little in a garbage conference

too low probably jon. He should move up a few spots I think. He’s not top 10 but prob top 13-14 I think. Panics properly ranked he’s a bum that can’t win with a cheat code at PG unreal

notail

Too high: me. Don’t think I’m top 7 given my recent lack of success. Been busier than usual so haven’t been as active I’d like to be. Nobody probably noticed lol

too low: curry. No success this league but still not a rank 20 Gm. Should be in teens at the least

Emac

Too high: Me. I really haven’t done anything.

Too low: I ‘m not really sure but Jon probably too low.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Too High: Donkey - his memeing has probably hurt him in the past two iterations. Delonte is sus.

Too Low: Scott - he's tanking right now but he does well when he puts a team together.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
High: I’m a couple spots too high. Donkeys spot is reasonable based on his potential when he tries, but is too high given his memeing of late.

Low: Panic should be a couple spots higher honestly. Same with CLB, he’s built a nice team. Curry/Scott are better than where they were ranked, when they try and are more active, but haven’t done much of late which makes their rankings more reasonable.

Foreman

Too high: probably donkey. NC should be above him

Too low: probably Hank. He hasn't been too special but he's consistently at the top of the west.

Swope

Staff member
Going off of just a few seasons, but…

Too High: NoTail
Too Low: Panic

NoTail has been rebuilding the whole time I’ve been here so it’s hard to gauge but it doesn’t seem like he’s done a ton to make the rebuild happen quickly. The others in his tier on this list are perennial contenders is all.

And Panic hasn’t done much while I’ve been either but he also hasn’t screwed anything up too badly so I give him credit for trying to maintain mediocrity.

Eberlicious

Too high: Donk just from the constant meming, he should of won 1 or 2 with delonte by now

Too low: Probably CLB. Sure Kyrie was an easy hit, but being patient and making great FA signings should be rewarded

hokeyrules

Too Low - Username - last iteration his teams were quite good, and this iteration he has built a nice young team after having a really old competitive team at the start. Honestly also makes good draft choices and rarely misses

Too High - Hooper - just a few spots, surprised to see Brad, Foreman and Panic behind him

Eberlicious

Too Low - Username - last iteration his teams were quite good, and this iteration he has built a nice young team after having a really old competitive team at the start. Honestly also makes good draft choices and rarely misses

Too High - Hooper - just a few spots, surprised to see Brad, Foreman and Panic behind him
@Hooper getting bodied here