Free Agency (S18)

Swope

Staff member
First up we added a stretch 4 in Channing Frye...not sure how that'll translate to FBB but hopefully his style of play will fit with our wings bc of his ability to shoot...3 year deal averaging 5.5m per....could be a good add, maybe not

Swope

Staff member
next up we have dunleavy....very good shooter who should help a lot where we failed last season which was depth scoring...he slots in as the starter now and will likely be an option to open the season

Swope

Staff member
and last but our most important sgning was rudy fernnzz...another very good shooter who also gets a ton of steals...pricy get but a good one just by bringing value into the organization at no real cost...

Swope

Staff member
heading into 4-5, we need more depth all over but definitely up front...

Swope

Staff member
gonnna be interesting how our backcourt works out....3 guys fighting for 2 spots...TC will have a lot to do with our eventual answer

Swope

Staff member
Damn Kings taking my guys in Popovic and Graham

was hoping graham made it to sim 2 so i could use birds but didn't wanna commit my free cap to him early

Swope

Staff member
tyson chandler got a lot to go to a team thats just not ready

Cloud

Staff member
Damn yeah rockets did have a nice day 1 hadn’t noticed that prior

Cloud

Staff member
I still think a Wade and Dwight duo would’ve been pretty interesting

Cloud

Staff member
Channing Frye is dope, I got him off waivers a few seasons ago and was thrilled with him, he walked in FA tho cuz I didn’t have birds, and for a guy who came in with 0 pot he’s somehow developed very well

brooks

Thunder
First up we added a stretch 4 in Channing Frye...not sure how that'll translate to FBB but hopefully his style of play will fit with our wings bc of his ability to shoot...3 year deal averaging 5.5m per....could be a good add, maybe not
Did hank write this