Sim 4 S18

SoftLettuce

Easily the Royals winning the World Series in 2015. Such a fun team to root for, and I grew up a lifelong Royals fan. I still watch highlights of that playoff run regularly. They suck again now, but I'll never forget 2015.

Hooper

So many good ones. I think Pierce vs Lebron game 7 2008 duel was my favorite game ever. My fav moments are Vinatieri in the Pats first Super Bowl, any of the Papi walk offs when the Sox reversed The Curse, and then Malcolm Butler at the goal line. Trey Burke to take down Kansas, and I had tickets to the IT playoff 50 piece vs the Wizards. Tough to pick one

CLB3

Definitely gotta be the 04 ALCS coming back down 3-0 on the yankees, then going onto beat the Cardinals. You'd think the Pats-Falcons 28-3 game would be up there, but I was depressed up until the last 7 minutes of the game.

BradS4President

Magicians
Not sure I can pick just one, but The ALCS 2004 comeback vs the Yankees is definitely up there. Another one was NBA Finals Game 4 in 2008 when the Celtics came back from 24 down to beat the Lakers and then finished them off in a game 6 blowout. One of my favorite non Boston sports moments was the 2016 NCAA National Championship game with UNC and Villanova. What a wild finish

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
In 2003 I went to game 7 of the ALCs. Yankees vs Red Sox. Somehow my dad got tickets from his friend for pretty cheap. Yankees were down 4-0 for most of the game and then ended up winning 6-5 in 11 innings when Aaron Boone (who batted like .200 that year) hit a walk off HR off the foul pole. Easily the best game (in any sport) that I've ever been to.

Swope

Staff member
Eagles Super Bowl was pretty huge for me. But my first team to win a championship in pro sports during my life was the 08 Phillies…

Also helped that I was in college at the time. That was an epic night of partying.

The Godfather

1985 Rose Bowl ... because I was part of it..

Ohio St came in as the favorite with a loaded team (Keith Byers RB..Pepper Johnson LB.. Jim Lachey OL.. Chris Carter WR..etc etc..and we won 20-17... The way the game started looked like we were going to get blown as Byars broke free for a Huge gain down inside the 10 .. tackled and stopped closer to the 5..then 3 downs later we forced a FG... 0-3...next possession we march into FG range and Steve Jordan hits a 50-51 yder to tie it at 3-3... we then scored the next 14...and held on to win 20-17...

As a fan .. Being in San Diego Jack Murphy stadium for Steve Garvey's Bomb vs Cubs to seal the series and catapult us to the WS was HUGE ....a 2nd Jack Murphy moment this one with the Chargers vs Indy Playoff overtime win when Sproles went off was awesome as well...

Kings

Ty
Colts winning the super bowl in 06. My neighbor was screaming by the end of the game. Got to enjoy the fam, good food and a solid game.

NBA wise seeing Lakers/Kings go double OT in like 2010 was dope, Kings/Wizards and Kings/Raptors in 2019 were also entertaining as fuck. Boogie breaking out, Tyreke solidifying 20-5-5 and Tyreke’s half court gamewinner against Memphis was bone chilling. That 35 point comeback too was insane, I remember turning it off to play madden or 2k lol.

Kings

Ty
Some of the Patriot/colts games as well for sure. The 21-3 comeback, the 09 come back was sick as well. 31-14 in the 4th and Manning threw a pick in the 4th. I was definitely stressing that game. Patriots went for it on 4th and two and gave manning the shot to hit Wayne.

Luck’s comeback against KC was fucking sick too, have some chiefs fans in the fam so it was crazy lol

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
28-3 prob the top. It’s so hard as a Boston fan to pick a favorite. Rich folk problems

Username

the best
Packers super bowl. Super fucking exciting, felt way better than watching the bucks win tbh