Preseason

Hooper

Overrated: Beno Udrih: 4 topg at SG is just about unplayable

Underated: Yao Ming: One of the top Big men even if his letter grades don't reflect that. Height and Weight just ridiculous.
“Height doesn’t matter dumb fuck”
-Player

AiRuPtHeRe™

Underrated: Chase Budinger
While Brad has done some crazy things, he sure landed a stud in Chase Budinger. 3rd year player with B A- scoring is pretty special. I think he gets overlooked cause he's with Brad. Brad will somehow trade him for some late 1st rounder. ;)

Overrated: Entire Nuggets Roster
The way Henny hypes up his guys, I couldn't choose just one so let's go for the entire team.

Swope

Staff member
Underrated: Devin Harris

Guy can put up great numbers at either guard position and is a great defender. I should have added him before last season but went a cheaper route that hasn’t been great.

Overrated: Evan Turner

Can fill out a box score in every which way but really hasn’t translated to team success yet. Hooper will prob argue that they haven’t had the talent but with more developed pieces this season, he’ll have to start winning if he doesn’t want to be considered overrated.

Hooper

Underrated: Devin Harris

Guy can put up great numbers at either guard position and is a great defender. I should have added him before last season but went a cheaper route that hasn’t been great.

Overrated: Evan Turner

Can fill out a box score in every which way but really hasn’t translated to team success yet. Hooper will prob argue that they haven’t had the talent but with more developed pieces this season, he’ll have to start winning if he doesn’t want to be considered overrated.
*When Turner isn't included in the Dwight offers*

Foreman

Underrated: Yao Ming due to him being one of the top bigs on the file but goes unnoticed on the teams he's been on.

Overrated: Tony Allen. Only looks good at PG but is just 3&D outside of that, not worth a max.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For 1M, tell me the most overrated player in the league and why.
-The most overrated player this season, and really every season, has been Dirk Nowitzki. He's a trash defender and trash on the boards, and puts up empty scoring numbers. The rings are the flukiest in FBB history potentially. There are 200+ players I would take over him this year, and no that is not an exaggeration. He would not crack my rotation.

For 1M, tell me the most underrated player in the league and why.
-I'll go with Darren Collison, though he has been given his dues more recently. I think he's a top 10 player in the league though, and I don't think others see him like that. People overreact to higher turnover guys, like we're talking the difference of one or two possessions a game, nothing crazy. I'll never understand those who a. are in love with the shot blockers who can't even really defend and b. are afraid of guys who turn it over but are super productive and efficient.

mngopher35

Overrated - Kobe first he held back pierce/AI and now Dwight. No matter how talented his teams are it feels like they often underperform

underrated - Yao Ming, always been a good player just seems like never gets seen as overly valuable on the trade market for some reason