Pre S16

mngopher35

The takeaway for the heat is how good Hill/Love were along with the other young guys playing bigger minutes. I knew Melo would perform but for us to be 3rd best record in east without Al Jefferson or Brand (and now Jermaine) is surprising

Last edited:

SoftLettuce

Mo Williams is an absolute abomination on defense. Vince still got some juice, but it looks like my attempt to tank my pick value is awry! Sad!

Hooper

Rudy F eats at the PG slot, Rubio is going to get a lot of assists and steals when he gets off the leash, and Ludovic Vaty is pretty legit already as a non lotto pick.

Panic!

Jan Vesely is a future superstar because he has pot and does not turn the ball over much

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Tyrese Rice has nice volume and percentages, he could be solid if he gets his TOs down. ZBo still eats as a non option in an outside O

notail

Devin Harris and Beno turns the ball over as a duo but also the steal potential is there

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Rolo is on the East street to be the better of the Lopez boys

Dames turnovers now appear to be very manageable if he keeps progressing

Wilson Chandler is a dawg

Stevie Franchise is the greatest tanking weapon in league history

Kings

Ty
Need to address our big man situation. Paul/JJ/Ersan with Redick and Jefferson backing them up looks pretty legit on the wings. Jason Thompson and Biedrins aren’t consistent enough for the elite bigs in the league. Marion also got a lot of time up front due to injuries/foul trouble

brooks

Thunder
Was hoping to get Collison's TOs to below 4, but 4.1 isn't end of the world. Also, I'm extremely shocked with Rose's TOs, which shot up when transitioning from PG to SG. Think we'll get those in control

Yao EATS at PF. That's also awesome.

Need to figure out if we run:
PG: Collison SG: Rose
or
PG: Rose SG: Wall
or
PG: Rose SG: Collison

Username

the best
Kawhi is fuckin dope. Can’t wait til his outside scoring goes up, but he seems to be an okay scorer

LukaSZN

Press: Always never works but when you have guys with high steals it should and I dunno pisses me off. Lou is also really good. He’d average 25+ as the PG

the_jon

That I'm going to be tanking for a long time because none of my prospects pre Celtics trade looked like anything special. Also that Conley sucks.

G9.

Pistons GM
TP / Bron backcourt is fun.
Rest of team is a mess.

Like the concept of having one David Lee/Chris Bosh type player but having two does not feel ideal.

Do think we have enough offensive talent to make more noise than last year though.

also we are toeing the hardcap and next year will be tough (impossible) to keep everyone around. That would hurt less if “everyone” was a championship roster and we were just taking a little step back. But pre clearly defines that they are not. So it’s a puzzle the next few seasons.

Cloud

Staff member
Biggest surprise is Kenneth Faried blocking more shots than Rudy Gobert probably

AiRuPtHeRe™

Allen Iverson still had the juice @ 35 and Jamaal Magloire is one of the more consistent bigs off the bench.

NCツ

Donald Sims is 1 TC away from being handed the keys to the Minnesota franchise!