Sim 3, S15

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukaSZN

Name two players you'd love to have on your team and tell me why for 3.5M

Neither can be on their rookie deal and neither can have been an All-Star, All-Defense, All-NBA etc. (Only honour they can have had is all-rookie.)

Eberlicious

I need myself some Lou Williams on my team asap. I’d also be very happy with Darren Collison. Scott, Donk get at me

SoftLettuce

I needed help on the glass and tried to sign yannis Giannoulis in FA, but hes an automatic 10boards a night. Good defender too.

Andrei Kirilenko seems like an easy answer for this. 17&6 a night. Great 3&D guy.

Hooper

Quentin Richardson has 0 awards ever and is the best contract in the league. Top 3 guy on a team that has run the west since I joined BSL. Definitely at the top of my list.

Beno has the high TO numbers but he's lighting it up. Might be cheating picking him because he's probably a first time all star this year, but he would fit in nice with my high TO high 3% roster lol, so I'll go with him as my second guy

brooks

Thunder
Q Richardson without a doubt. Id kill for him.

I also really like Danny Granger's contract, so he'd be my #2.

Xxplayerxx23

I also have qrich and Darren collison.

qrich nice contract solid 2 way wing thag would fit in really nice here

collison, I miss him. Turned out solid, turns it over a little much but whatever I’d be fine with him running the point. In an outside offense he can feast .

The Godfather

Melo would give me the Alpha scorer I need and make us deeper as well

KG brings that 4BPG and low Tos to a Big rotation of Duncan Boozer and KG with Dalembert as insurance and good luck

Panic!

Kyle Korver with Kemba in an outside offense would be nice.

Andrei Kirilenko's defense is nice.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Q rich is a shoe in answer. He’s really nice.

So dumb but I’d also really love to have delonte

mngopher35

Like the above QRich is a great answer for the west especially with that contract.

In the East I like Granger for similar reasons. He currently averages more points, less assists and on similar splits to Rudy Gay for like 1/3 the pay.

Username

the best
assuming i want to win now

AK47 would be a dope piece on the wing
Mike Dunleavy as well.

I almost went AK/Beno but them turnovers are a killer

notail

I could use a SF who can score and defend so someone like AK47 would be nice

obviously other SF stars like Melo, Kobe, Allen, Qrich, are players that would benefit me but would be hard given my cap situation

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
QRich is an animal and on an insane deal

Dunleavy has absurd volume and percentages also on a team friendly deal

G9.

Pistons GM
Brook Lopez would be nice to shore up my front court since we are running Bosh at 3. We need more defense up there especially since Hendrix is a rookie.

Darren Collison is an obvious answer for Dallas. Lopez/Hendrix/Bosh/Bron/Collison is alright.
Would obviously prefer another actual superstar next to Bron but I’d take that lineup in a heartbeat.

LukaSZN

I'd love to get my hands on a real affordable big that brings the rebounding to balance out Nene/Hibbert.

Matt Schneiderin or Amar'e Stoudemire for example would fit great.

I also really like AK47. He's a touch overpaid but I love a block and a steal at SF. The idea of pairing him and Gay defensively is really fun to play with.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Hedo Turkoglu - would give us a pretty dope scorer on the wing. Underrated guy for sure.

Brevin Knight is a guy I wanted to pair with Tony Allen to have a cool defensive backcourt.

Cloud

Staff member
QRich and Hedo are basically the only acceptable answers

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
1. Darren Collison who is absolutely elite. Probably a top 10 player in the league at this point. Has yet to win any awards outside of all-rookie and is fresh off his rookie deal. He's easily the best option anyone could pick. I wouldn't play him over Delonte though.

2. Beno Udrih is another guy I wouldn't play for over Delonte, but he has insane production and has been doing it for awhile yet has no awards at all, not even All-Rookie. This turnovers have gotten better too. Again he might be a top 10 player.

Status
Not open for further replies.