Preseason (S12)

cavsfan817

Staff member

For 3m: Biggest surprise from your team from preseason? What's one change you plan to make heading into sim 1?​

brooks

Thunder
Biggest surprise: we were really that terrible WITHOUT gutting the roster.

Biggest change coming? - time to gut the roster.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Biggest Surprise: I didn't get to set a DC because Daulten can't do math and ruined several trades. The lowest IQ GM in the league!

Biggest Change: I'll obviously highlight Jason Terry in the regular season, but I already know what he's capable of, so I wanted to see what everyone else could do. Eddy Curry might be a bigger part of my offense then I thought he would too.

Foreman

Surprise: QRich picked up some volume with a PG who passes the ball a bit more, even with Deane's turnovers.

Change: Try and get Posey more involved off the bench. He's scoring about half of what he did last year and I'd like to try and find a way to get more production off the bench.

Kings

Ty
Biggest surprise we still lack a significant piece to do anything

would like to add another option although I may start Blake Schilb over Wallace depending on boxes

Xxplayerxx23

Biggest surprise- Roy’s super efficient as a rookie nothing really significant as far a weakness. Excited to see what he can become

biggest change. Gonna put Darren collison as the#1 option to help us lose games fo try and get another significant piece in the draft

The Godfather

No Huge surprised - But Nene's progression to 15/11 and 1.6 BPG (non option) was super ..his stats improved in every single area....

Biggest change : Kidd will be the starting PG.. Hinrich will move to SG where his tos will go significantly lower..Walker will start at 3 with Prince backing him up.. so the 1 2 3 will all Change for Sim 1...as will Dalemberts role as a true 6..and not sharing it with Perkins who moves to 3rd string 5 and 4

NCツ

Biggest Surprise: I didn't get to set a DC because Daulten can't do math and ruined several trades. The lowest IQ GM in the league!

Biggest Change: Aaron Brooks to DLG, will get to see an actual DC set

Panic!

Surprise: we won 8 more games than I wanted

change:cut rivera and very slow pace

hokeyrules

Surprise - Wesley Matthews turning up the heat with 18 ppg over the 13 before.

Change - honestly likely not changing anything, but if I did it would be to DLG Wesley now instead of Chandler and reverse the way I was going to do it.

FortsonBass

Biggest Change: Will be able to set a dc after all the trades

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Surprise - all of our options shooting over 50%

change - Shelden going to dlg so Theo will move into the lineup which should help our defense a bit

mngopher35

Biggest surprise: Lasme looked good for a 2nd year 2nd rounder

Change: I am thinking I should maybe take Kobe off IR for the RS

monta8curry

Biggest surprise: Carl Landry likely being a contributor off the bench from day 1.

Change: Giving Darius Miles less minutes. Dude has zero volume.

Cloud

Staff member
Surprise:

Baron Davis’ scoring volume increase and overall increase in caliber of play making him into a legitimate MVP caliber guy. Overall we didn’t really look good anywhere though, I thought we’d be slightly better but the front court isn’t there yet

Change:

Biggest changes are I guess sitting Mike Harris Arron Afflalo (first half) and possibly David Hawkins in the D-League, which is significant as they’re both pretty good scorers bolstering the second unit. I signed Derek Anderson out of RFA once he got cut (C+ B C+ A-) to help alleviate some of that pain.

panda

Buy a ticket, take the ride
Surprise: not getting to see my d league guys. Nah Jk but the real biggest surprise I guess would be that Lou is a turnover machine and that is fairly disappointing thus far.

Change: Engage tank mode

Nate

Staff member
Surprise: I’m still the GM of this team, but I also did not submit a DC, so this preseason was a bit worthless.

Changes: a good GM moves in the shadows. Doesn’t explain their tactics. I am not one of them so I’ll just be changing a lot to see how non-poor I can do with this collection of “talent.”

AiRuPtHeRe™

Surprise: Nothing really stood out TBH. I kinda of already know what I'm getting out of my guys as they've been in the rotation already. Defense should be really good, still need another scorer on the wings/PG.

Changes: Ariza will be in the D-League. Likely to look for a backup wing who can take some nights to score. Losing RJefferson hurts as he was the guy but next man up!

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Surprise: West/Gomes are a lot better than I expected. I didn't expect 20/10 from West as a non option

Change: Need to get rid of West/Gomes to tank