Sim 4 + ASW (S11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For $3.0M, rank the top 5 players in this upcoming draft and give your reasoning for each player.

Panic!

Wilson Chandler - 6'11 SF with highest pot
Jeff Green - good ratings high pot
Brandon Roy - good ratings high pot
Brook Lopez - 18 high pot
DeAndre Jordan - 18 high pot

Xxplayerxx23

Brandon Roy - High potential, very good base right off the bat. Looks like a sure fire superstar. Would be my #1
Brook Lopez- good pot, 18 so boom/Bust but the high upside is something I’d take a shot on nice little fringes
Deandre Jordan- Flip flip him and brook, I trust brook to pain out and I think he’ll be more skilled but deandre at 18 decent fringes as well could be a star big if all pans out
Jeff green- not a teen but really solid start out ratings some solid pot. Most likely won’t be a franchise star but has a shot at being a 3rd option I think

Wilson chandler- Top pot solid base to start, risky pick. But top 5 imo

notail

Brandon Roy - really good base for a rookie with top 3 potential
Brook Lopez - 18 year old with good potential who has offensive skills
Jeff Green - athletic SF with great potential, with coaching I can see him being a 3rd scoring option
Thaddeus Young - 18 year old and biased cuz I liked him irl
DeAndre Jordan - FBB type of big who is a teen as well

panda

Buy a ticket, take the ride
BRoy- obvious. Biggest scorer and highest upside
Deandre Jordan - going to block shots, play D, board. Great low usage big
Brook Lopez - different kind of big but potentially a big time scorer
Wilson Chandler - upside here but if he doesn’t do anything with the pot he’ll be useless
Jeff Green - solid starting base

Username

the best
1. Brandon Roy - hes up there in age but i doubt itll affect him much with his great base and A pot.
2. Brook Lopez - I love he has strong inside scoring and defense at 18 with A pot. He also has fringe C+ rebounding, so if his pot doesnt drop 20 like some teens hell be pretty good.
3. DeAndre Jordan - He looks p good, but hes most likely gonna be a sub 50% free throw shooter so hopefully his defense and rebounding become elite
4. Aaron Afflalo - I just think he'll be a good scorer, if his defense improves he can be a solid role player
5. DJ Augustine - can be really good if he boosts

LukaSZN

Roy - if you don’t think it’s Roy, I’d panic over your stupidity.
Jordan - got a feeling he’s more the FBB big I prefer
Brook - as Player said flip these two if you want.
Thad Young - give me the double boost shot with close enough ratings to Jeff green
James Johnson - lowkey already has a good floor and if he boosts he’s a stud

Foreman

1.Brandon Roy - clear number 1 with his base and I'm assuming 90+ Pot.

2a. DeAndre Jordan - good starting base, should be able to do what you want a big to do around a few shooters.

2b. Brook Lopez - can be swapped with Jordan based on preference. And same thing, good starting base.

4. Thad Young - a little risky since he's in a spot where if his pot tanks, he's not gonna be in a good spot to improve where he needs to. But good enough starting base to have an impact.

5. DJ Augustin - this is where it gets a little messy since there's a big drop off, but an 18 year old PG with mid 70s to low 80s pot has a great chance to boost and become a superstar PG. Even slightly improving makes him at the very least a starter.

Kings

Ty
Brandon Roy - just alluded to him the other thread. Love him and glad he gets a chance to shine here. Gonna be an elite scorer with good handles and won’t kill you defensively. Easy #1

Brook Lopez - Slight advantage over DJ with better efficiency offensively and from the line, better defensively and only a step below on the glass.

DeAndre Jordan - Should be a great low usage double double big with very solid defense. Has his flaws but a great fit on a lot of teams.

Jeff Green - Very good base. B B- C B C if TC goes his way is a great start.
At 5 I like Wilson/Thad/James depending on team and fit. I’d take Thad personally since I like his base and potential and I don’t need another SF but a boom or bust option in Wilson could be lucrative for a lot of teams

The Godfather

Roy - solid base easy #1 talent and overall player in this draft
Lopez - should be best Big here with huge room to boom
DAJ - Best Def/Reb Big in draft..could be a better fit in 2 or 3 yrs for a team building a Heat type 123..
DJ Augustine - I can see him being an above avg PG and playoffs stud down the line
Aaron Affalo - looks very good on the Offensive side of the ball should score enough to warrant a lotto pick towards the top of draft

AiRuPtHeRe™

Brandon Roy - talked about him before I knew he was coming in. Should be a big bucket getter. Sad that he’s a SF.
DeAndre Jordan - Looks really solid. Offense probably won’t be there but will be an elite defender.
Arron Afflalo - UCLA bias. He’s the reason why I started liking them back in the day.
Brook Lopez - should be a good offensive big who could potentially block shots
Jeff Green - former Celtic. Looks like a solid all around guy.

mngopher35

Brandon Roy - Looks like he will be a stud, best player in draft imo
Brook Lopez - good pot and is 18 with a chance to bring some offense as a big
Deandre Jordan - should be a really solid D/reb type big man
Thad Young - also with multiple chances to boost, seems like he could be real good if it happens
Jeff Green - has a very nice base to start, could be a really solid player

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Brandon Roy - Going to be absolutely insane he has such a nice base to start with along with high POT. A pity he isn't PG eligible, he would be sick there.

DeAndre Jordan - As long as he doesn't POT bust he's going to be a very solid well rounded big. And crazy upside

Brook Lopez - Similar to Jordan in terms of coming in at 18 with high POT and a solid base to start with

Jeff Green - Great scoring/D to start with, kind of like Roy lite in this draft

Thaddeus Young - could go a number of ways here but I'll give Thad the edge over Chandler, James Johnson, Augustin, and Afflalo since he has two chances to boost and good scoring to start. Don't love the D handles since he's most likely going to play SF, but could be fine if it's just low passing

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
1. Brandon Roy - Highest floor, and a rare playmaker at the wing for this league.
2. Thaddeus Young - B- C+ scorer who is 18 and has A potential, probably a guy who moves to SF and is great.
3. Jeff Green - While there are big men with higher ceilings, there isn't someone with the scoring ceiling of Green besides Roy and Young.
4. Brook Lopez - Super high ceiling with A potential, he's only 18 and he has the build of a dependable big.
5. D.J. Augustin - Doesn't have A potential but if he boosts he's going to be an elite point guard in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.