Sim 5 (S8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For $3.0M, who are the top 5 quarterbacks in the NFL this season and why?

(If you're a vegan and don't watch the NFL, who are the top 5 points guards in BSL and why?)

Xxplayerxx23

#1 Mahomes - just unreal. Doesn’t have a real weakness. Clear #1
#2 Rodgers, complete douche bag, but as good as anyone. Does everything well
#3 I’ll go Brady, I want a top pick and the man is 44 and still playing well. Whatever, ayy donkey hook me up bro
#4 josh Allen- Just keeps getting better, I know PS means nothing but some of the placement on the bombs he threw has me very confident he’ll be even better this year
#5 Russ Wilson- this ones a toss up for me a couple guys I love, I think Herbert will be here by end of the year and guys like Lamar (#1 RB) murray(trash ass OSU dude) and guys like thag could challenge the #5 spot if they take the steps I believe they will but Russ is pretty good, has turned it over a lot last few years so maybe he’s slowing down.

Panic!

1. Baron Davis - can score can pass can defend
2. Steve Nash - can pass can shoot
3. Allen Iverson - can score can pass
4. Terrell Brandon - good assist to to ratio
5. Gary Payton - can defend can pass

Foreman

1. Patrick Mahomes. This is the clear choice for number one and he should help lead the Chiefs to another great record.

2. Aaron Rodgers. Hate to say it as a Lions fan but some of the throws he makes are incredible.

3. Josh Allen. If he's able to be as accurate as last year or possibly even improved, he's going to be dangerous for the whole league to deal with.

4. Tom Brady. As long as he doesn't start looking old this season, he could easily put up 40+ Passing TDs again.

5. Lamar Jackson. I know most of his work doesn't come from passing, but with his speed and athleticism, he usually can do whatever he wants on each play.

NCツ

1. Sam Darnold - MVP season this year book it
2. Cam Newton - gonna sign for someone mid season and lead them to the post season. Still ELITE
3. Deshaun Watson - So valuable the Texans wont win a game without him
4. Ben Roethlisburger - Has been written off, will have a fantastic year with his weapons in Pitt
4. Ryan Fitzpatrick - He will lead the Washington Football Team to the playoffs as NFC East champs

hokeyrules

1- Aaron Rodgers - best QB right now. Does not have the motion that Mahomes does, but better thrower
2- Patrick Mahomes - The complete package, just not as good as Rodgers.
3- Tom Brady - Best all time, but father time has caught up a little, also has a much better offensive team than the two above
4- Josh Allen - One of the most accurate passers, might make it to the top 3 at some point
5- Russell Wilson - Has taken quite a step back, but I think he can rebound and be good again. Although I prefer he doesn't against Green Bay

Username

the best
1. Aaron Rodgers, lots of weapons and third year in this system. He’s gonna have a great year

2. Mahomes - obviously he’s probably number 1, he has great decision making skills and accuracy as well as arm strength. Kid has no weaknesses.

3. Deshaun Watson - Even tho he might not play and he’s a weird fuck, can’t deny hes one of the best QBs

4. Josh Allen - Really haven’t watched him play much but I’ve heard he’s really good and led the bills to the playoffs twice now.

5. Russell Wilson - he’s always going to be top 5, mans is pretty good.

• Sad
Reactions: G9.

Xxplayerxx23

1. Sam Darnold - MVP season this year book it
2. Cam Newton - gonna sign for someone mid season and lead them to the post season. Still ELITE
3. Deshaun Watson - So valuable the Texans wont win a game without him
4. Ben Roethlisburger - Has been written off, will have a fantastic year with his weapons in Pitt
4. Ryan Fitzpatrick - He will lead the Washington Football Team to the playoffs as NFC East champs
Would like for you to lose 5 million for this

Xxplayerxx23

1. Baron Davis - can score can pass can defend
2. Steve Nash - can pass can shoot
3. Allen Iverson - can score can pass
4. Terrell Brandon - good assist to to ratio
5. Gary Payton - can defend can pass
How you get money just shows the way you answer questions here means nothing.

notail

don't really watch football as much as basketball but I'd go
1) Mahomes - given his age and from what I'm gathering he has really no weakness
2) Aaron Rodgers - probably the best thrower in NFL right now
3) Tom Brady - even with his age and not the best athleticism, this man is seasoned and smart enough to make plays when it matters. winning the Superbowl on two different teams should be good enough evidence
4) Josh Allen - sounds like he's the main reason why the Bills have been successful past 2 seasons
5) Lamar Jackson - IDK him that well but given his age and upside I'll put him here.

Username

the best
1. Aaron Rodgers, lots of weapons and third year in this system. He’s gonna have a great year

2. Mahomes - obviously he’s probably number 1, he has great decision making skills and accuracy as well as arm strength. Kid has no weaknesses.

3. Deshaun Watson - Even tho he might not play and he’s a weird fuck, can’t deny hes one of the best QBs

4. Josh Allen - Really haven’t watched him play much but I’ve heard he’s really good and led the bills to the playoffs twice now.

5. Russell Wilson - he’s always going to be top 5, mans is pretty good.
Terrible predictions

the_jon

1) Jason Terry - Best player on the file
2) Terrell Brandon - Really efficient scorer that takes care of the ball and can even set his team up
3) Gary Payton - Pretty good offense with elite defense
4) Baron Davis - Best passer in the league and does everything well. He will climb the list if he can get his tos down.
5) Roderick Blakney - Really efficient scorer that takes care of the ball. Basically Terrell Brandon lite

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
1) Patrick Mahomes - Not much to say other than the fact that he has no weaknesses
2) Kyler Murray - he's insanely athletic and can do it with both his arms and legs
3) Lamar Jackson - similar situation to Murray and might effectively be the best RB on the Ravens
4) Josh Allen - He and Diggs are an insane combo and he's coming off a huge year
5) Tom Brady - I hate to give him props but he hasn't lost a step. He looked really good week 1

G9.

Pistons GM
1. Patrick Mahomes - watching him yesterday was unreal. Like yrtb said, kid has like zero weaknesses.
2. Kyler Murray - watching him yesterday was unreal. Did not look 5 foot 5 at all. With his weapons I think he will have a "breakout" year.
3. Tom Brady - watching him Thursday was unreal. Did not look 48 at all. With his weapons I think he will have another GOAT year.
4. Russell Wilson - watching him yesterday was unreal. Dangeruss indeed. He made the Colts defense look like chumps. Expected things to be a bit more difficult than he made it seem.
5. Jordan Love - watching him yesterday was unreal. Threw some very pretty balls. He will carry the Packers to the playoffs.

mngopher35

Patrick Mahomes - Best QB in the game today IMO, incredible talent
Tom Brady - One day he might fall off but it seems like that won't be until he is 50 or so
Russell Wilson - One of the elite type QB's with the ability to create even when guys aren't initially open
Kylar Murray - He is mobile with a nice arm, has some nice targets including Hopkins to help out as well
Aaron Rodgers - I will assume yesterday was a fluke, he would be 2nd on my list if not for the drama around him

Cloud

Staff member
Mahomes - complete package, big arm, great improviser, lethal WR and TE to work with, revamped line and hungry for revenge

Brady - the golden boy of all golden boys showing no signs of slowing down, play makers all around him, great line to keep him protected, awesome defense to get the ball back to them and keep them in games

Dak - again mobile QB with great skill position guys around him, line not as good as it once was but good enough to do mvp caliber numbers, he’s a great talent as much as I hate to admit it

Kyler - would lay money on him as a long shot MVP forsure that’s a tasty snack at around +1000 (think it was +2000 too before this explosion week 1) but yeah he’s got elite footwork and pocket presence, he’s quick and elusive as hell, big cannon for an arm, he’s smart, and he’s got playmakers all around him at the skill positions, kids a baller man

Herbert - mega arm, precision accuracy, completely revamped offensive line with the best center in the game and a future elite LT in Rashawn Slater to protect him. Awesome WR in Keenan Allen to feed all day and an elite jump ball guy in Mike Will when he’s healthy, also has burners on deep balls like Guyton and he always seems to connect on those home run calls. Obviously Ekeler is a beast in the backfield too and guys like Roundtree, Kelly and Jackson can help alleviate stress in the backfield as well as capable backs

Last edited:

BradS4President

Magicians
Mahomes - Best QB in the game. He with Kelce and Hill is just lethal. Makes the plays with his legs as well as his arm
Brady - Has some of the best weapons in the NFL. Still plays at high level and makes all the throws.
Rodgers - Is a top three QB in the league. makes great throws and sees the game well
Murray - Dual Threat. It is how the league is kind of going. Played unreal in week one with 4 TDs and 1 rushing TD
Allen - Has a rocket of an arm. Makes some questionable decisions through the air, but another dual threat

AiRuPtHeRe™

Patrick Mahomes - lethal offense around him. Guy can make any throw with ease.
Josh Allen - think he’s going to have a real big year. Cannon of an arm and the legs to make plays.
Kyler Murray - he played great against Tennessee. Legit dual threat with a ton of weapons around him.
Russell Wilson - if his OL keep up, he’ll put up big numbers with Lockett/Metcalf/Everett
Dak - need zeke to eat, but he’s got the weapons around him to have a monster season

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Mahomes - chiefs offense has great weapons but he’s what it makes it happen
Brady - could argue him over Mahomes tbh but I’ll save my breathe
Dak - think cowboys are due for a huge offensive year
Kyler - he scares me cuz he looks like he’s gonna get flattened if he ever takes a good hit but he’s so talented
Rodgers - low on the Packers because of all the shit from the offseason but rodgers is still one of the most talented guys

Status
Not open for further replies.