We got a Raw Deal from Jon

The Godfather

We sat down in our Raw segment #3 of 29 with GM Jon, as we get to know our fellow GM's
Question 1. How long have you been involved in Sim Leagues? and How many ships do you have?
Been involved on and off since 2008 with 3 different leagues. If we are counting rings across all leagues I have won, I had 1 each with the Grizzlies and Raptors, 2 with the Mavericks and 3 with the Rockets in the psd league. Rockets ended up winning like 4 straight after I quit, they were the most dominant team I've ever assembled by a wide margin. I had 1 solitary ring with the Celtics in RSHs league (which I dont really count tbh) and in BSL I've won 2 with the Knicks and 1 with the Raptors. Would have been more for the Raptors but we restarted when I had a stud team locked up to team friendly deals and coming off a nice tc.

Question 2. I feel like your always on Donkey's dick, I mean how do you gift him titles time after time after time; and do you feel like being the commishes pet will get you favorable treatment/Success?
Well time after time after time is a stretch when hes only ever won 2 rings and only 1 of those was the result of me trading with him. And as for favorable treatment or success I think it's been proven that it doesn't lol.

Question 3. How do you feel about GM's, veteran GM's that try and take advantage of a younger or even a rookie GM?
Well I dont do that but gotta do what you gotta do to win I guess. Understandable when people in this league are so stingy with offers.

Question 4. We are all busy with life, what are your personal feelings about a Sim scheduled for 10pm starting at 1am?
I personally do not care. Would always prefer 10pm but Donkey and Ebbs have lives too. I'm just glad to get a sim at all.

Question 5. Best trade you ever made in BSL and Why? Worst and Why?
Best trade I ever made is tough. Might actually be my first trade in the league. LeBryan Nash for 6 picks from cloud. All the picks I hot were top 18, 2 were lotto, 2 were just outside the lotto, and I hit bigtime in that draft. Also allowed me to tank hard enough to get pick 1 and get Rick Barry. People absolutely roasted me for it too and I was nearly kicked out lol. Worst trade was Kasibabu to Scott for Dillon Brooks. I was in a cap crunch and needed to make a move. But I flipped Brooks for Dedric Lawson who was great for me so it all worked out.

Time for that personal touch

Question 6. Married or Single? Kids? Whats your home life like?
Seperated with one kid. I live alone right now. It's kind of nice actually.

Question 7. What is your go to hang out place outside of your own crib?
Uhhh, the coffee shop? I dont really go out much. Hate bars and clubs. Prefer to stay home where I can get the majority of my work done and watch sports, do sim stuff, ect. I'm pretty boring

Question 8. Chicken Wings or Mozzarella Sticks? What for dipping sauce and favorite joint to eat them at?
Fuck you for making me choose. I guess the wings, extra spicy please. No place in particular, I like to try places. No thanks on the dipping sauce just gimme a shitload of spice and meat and I'm happy.

Question 9. I organize a boys trip to Vegas, you coming? you've been? Any strips joints you recommend?
Hell yeah I'm coming. Never been but I love the warm climate. My body doesnt do cold.

Question 10. Whats a typical week for Jon look like?
Umm...Im a fun guy...i just dont wanna get into a whole spiel...i dont even know where you're sitting at....haHAAWHEHAAaAaAA

But yeah not too much. Work for 5/6 days then sleep for 1/2 days. Follow all my teams, harrass people on groupme, hang out with my son. Not too much more than that.
Looks like Jon is a man of few words, but hopefully we now know him as a GM and person just a little more than we did before.