Sim 6 (S24)

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Kyle Hardrick

B- C+ D- B+ B is pretty much a serviceable 2nd or 3rd big most of the time. Not 16/11/3, that's a top 10 big in BSL

hokeyrules

John Havlicek, his vitals look so good, yet really he hasn't been the top SF ever, and with his scoring, he has never made it to 28 ppg.

Catdude

I think George McGinnis underperforms for his ratings and maybe that's because he's been misused but a forward thats B C C+ B+ B+ should be doing more than 10/12 with 0.8bpg and 2.6TOPG. Also his splits suck.

the_jon

Biggest over performer on the Nuggs is definitely Serge Zwikker. Shit ratings but actually decent.

League wide I'd say Hardrick. He looks so meh but hes so good.

Malik Rose has be underperforming imo given his ratings

Cloud

Staff member
Scottie Pippen Jr comes to mind as a guy who really over performed his ratings. So does Bruce Ellington

mngopher35

Hardrick came to my mind as well as others have mentioned outperforming, his stats were impressive compared to ratings.

The one's who often under perform I feel like can often have a big flaw such as TO's. Like Ja had good ratings didn't he? But that killed it and made him a negative player.

LukaSZN

Hardrick for sure. He Evan Mobley lite though. Klutch overperformers.

Warney feels like a CAA underachiever though. As do the CELTICS YOU HEAR

NCツ

Moussa Diabete when I had him had like B-/B rebounding when I had him, but his Per 36 numbers would always show that he was rebounding at a rate that you would expect out of an A- rebounder

Peja definitely comes to mind as a mega under performer