Sim 5 (S7)

Nate

Staff member
Who is your favorite to win March Madness at this point and why?

$3 Mill

Foreman

I don't think one of the 1 seeds win the championship this year, but if I had to put money on it now I'd probably choose Houston

Hooper

UConn is gonna run it back. Them or Houston. Houston is really overdue to break through. Elite program

Xxplayerxx23

I like Houston. They got a good shot. Kentucky is a team not top 5 I think they have a shot to make it

Nate

Staff member
I'm going to go with Uconn to run it back. They're a program that knows how to win the tournament.

Cloud

Staff member
Purdue, however they usually find a way to lose so if not them i'm going Gonzaga.
Gonzaga might not even be in the tournament this year Joe Lunardi has them as one of the last four in right now they’re on the bubble

Cloud

Staff member
Selfishly I’m going to just hype my SDSU Aztecs and hope they can get back to the championship game. They are a top 20ish team so it could happen but not sure I like the roster makeup enough for as deep a run.

Looking at KenPom there isn’t a single team in the country who’s top 10 in both adjusted offense and defense. So the field is wide open, but Auburn and Arizona are the 2 closest teams to being top 10 in both metrics. Not sure I’m sold on the guard play out of Auburn to get there though, need a guard led team to make a deep run traditionally.

Idk, I don’t have a horse I’m willing to attach myself to right now.

North Carolina
Marquette
Uconn
Arizona
Kentucky
Creighton
Alabama

Would all be in the mix for me that I’d be willing to bet a future on. Honestly might be a good year for Houston to punch through. Won’t be Purdue or Kansas I’m sure of that both are frauds.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Arizona. A guy like Caleb Love can get hot and go crazy. They have a pretty good big man in Ballo and depth all around.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Give me Illinois, Terrence Shannon Jr. could easily be the star of the tournament. They have struggled against like every ranked opponent though. But it's March! Anything can happen.

Swope

Staff member
I like Tennessee. Placed them in a futures parlay to win a nice bunch of money