Sim 5 (S6)

cavsfan817

Staff member

For 3m: What is your favorite fast food sandwich? What is your favorite fast food/fast casual chain? More than just a simple one word answer required​

Username

the best
Jersey Mikes - Mikes famous Philly cheese

Immaculate ass sandwich, mmmm yum. They use good quality meat and it has some really good flavor. Makes me wet

Panic!

Not a fan of sandwiches/burgers. But whenever I go to Subway I just order the basic Ham Sandwich. I only eat veggies when it's in burgers or sandwiches.

hokeyrules

Mr. Sub - Spicy breaded chicken sandwich or their spicy wing sub is my favourite sandwich

I am a huge fan of ordering Vietnamese like Pho though.

mattfaria12

For 3m: What is your favorite fast food sandwich? What is your favorite fast food/fast casual chain? More than just a simple one word answer required
Favourite fast food sandwich is probably the big mac...partly cause it was my nickname given in elementary school
My favourite fast food chain is probably McDonalds...i need to get on a diet LOL

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Throwback honey bbq chicken melt from friendlys

chik fil a one of the only “fast food” spots i ever really hit any more tbh

BradS4President

Magicians
For 3m: What is your favorite fast food sandwich? What is your favorite fast food/fast casual chain? More than just a simple one word answer required

Just started getting into Jersey Mikes. They have a bunch of good options. Buffalo ChickenCheese steak with ranch dressing always hits the spot. Cant go wrong with the Bacon Ranch Chicken Cheese Steak either.

mngopher35

I agree with others on when it comes to a sandwich Jersey Mikes is the way to go (I like the Original Italian)

Out of popular fast food type places I go to chipotle the most probably

notail

actually rarely go and get sandwich ever so can't answer. I see Jersey Mikes is around my place so I'll give it a try

fast food wise it has to be in n out vs five guys, depending on how heavy I want to eat. but love me some good cheese burger

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For 3m: What is your favorite fast food sandwich?
Does a Chipotle burrito count? Chipotle isn't quite fast food. So I'll go with the Popeyes Chicken Sandwich. It's undefeated in terms of chicken sandwiches.

What is your favorite fast food/fast casual chain?
Now that fast casual is allowed, the answer is clearly Chipotle. Any other answer and you're wrong, this isn't even an opinion question at this point. It's actually healthy in terms of fast food and doesn't get old at all. The freshest ingredients and best taste.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Honestly rarely eat fast food, being vegetarian I find it very underwhelming, especially sandwiches. So I'm going to cheat because the only place I eat from that qualifies as fast food is Dominos. But when I lived in San Diego I used to hit a lot of cheap hole in the wall Mexican places and get breakfast burritos.

For a fast casual chain I'm also a fan of Chipotle, it's a very solid amount of (decent) food for a reasonable price.

panda

Buy a ticket, take the ride
Jersey Mike's is straight garbage I'm shocked that many people like it in here.

Tacquiera la Hacienda - Tacos Arabes al Pastor is the best fast food sandwich on the planet. Melted cheese onions peppers and seasoned pork. >

NCツ

Chicken Sandwich from Chic Fil A is immaculate. The lord's chicken

Chic Fil A comes in #1, with CookOut being second. Chic Fil a gets the top spot due to consistency. They never fuck up your order and the food is always good.

Xxplayerxx23

Chic Fil A spicy chicken sandwich is fire. My favorite by far

Chic Fil A or McDonald’s are my favorite. Don’t really eat much of either but that’s where I’ll go if I go to eat out

AiRuPtHeRe™

chik fil a spicy chicken with bacon is my favorite
Chik fil A in general is my favorite fast food. Wendy’s would be 2nd.

Cloud

Staff member
I don’t eat fast food, but if I did it would be the spicy chicken sandwich from chic-fil-a. I do quite enjoy that.

Reactions: G9.

Foreman

Sandwich: Jersey Mikes with Firehouse closely behind. Usually get the Italian at either place.

Restaurant: Has to be Chipotle although they do slip up occasionally

the_jon

I dont have a favorite chain or sandwich so I really dont know how to answer this. Probably why I'm so thin.