Sim 5 (S5)

Nate

Staff member
How is your team's current situation compared to where you though you'd be at the beginning of the season and why?

$3 Mill

BradS4President

Magicians
Expected to be a playoff team.
However, started 3-10 in sim 1, we have been right around .500 the rest of the way. Have a chance to still get the 8 seed, but we have been stagnant the past two seasons. Going to push the reset button and head into a rebuild after this year as I will have my picks. Was hoping that maybe adding Beal would allow us to gain some ground, but hasn't been the case since I don't have good enough bigs

Last edited:

Panic!

My target is to get the 14th pick for a one year DLG so so far I am on track. Need the Magic to not spoil the fun.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I expected to be a fringe playoff team since I mostly struck out in FA, especially after selling off Jusuf. We've been playing really well though somehow, Collin Sexton has been playing really well and Omer Yurtseven looks like a nice pickup

Cloud

Staff member
I thought we had too much talent to tank into a top pick position but we’ve found ways to do it so it’s a grand slam situation right now getting a chance to add a top prospect to this core

Just Swaggy

Started out a little slow, Jonas got hurt and than we somehow maintained a top 3 seed in the west so i’m content. Give us a B+ rating.

Xxplayerxx23

Team started young and about .500 sold off a little so we’re worse but better for the future. Need a good tc. All the pot these guys have need a big tc

Kings

Ty
After a couple piss poor sims and moving off De’Aaron Fox I expected a solidified lotto squad. At least it will be good Reset the clock. Most likely with my luck I’ll go 3-10 and fall out of the playoffs again lol

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Every sim just feels like someone hit a randomize button to determine our record

Snypes89

Better than I thought with getting some center help. OG seems to just get better and hoping to lock in at least home court for the 1st round.

notail

pretty similar as we don't have a star on the team. have a lot of good role players and borderline starters on cheap contracts. tried to make some trades to either compete or tank but nothing came into fruition

leflop

I thought I would be better defensively. I might need more bench scoring, and rotate a better defender into the starting lineup

brooks

Thunder
I didn’t have a single thought about the Thunder at the beginning of the season. I will say I am encouraged about them now tho!

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We haven't changed anything, so we're the same. Depth is a real problem, we have too many dollars tied up in two players right now. Hopefully that changes in the coming seasons.

Nate

Staff member
Bad. Can't even make the playoffs. I know a bunch of my key players are still young but not where I want to be.

BeatsHaveADream

Indiana Pacers GM
Was hoping and I could go all in on a better player than fox but happy with getting him at least. I think we’ll still have a solid team for 2-3 years but will decline fast after that

Swope

Staff member
Expected to make playoffs but still can’t find the right fit at PG. things changed and we opted to aim for a chance in lotto and cap space this offseason instead of moving assets for someone to plug in