Sim 5(S37)

brooks

Thunder
Worst fit - if lillard stays, scoot. I love the pick, they lillard has gotta go if he’s the future.

best fit - Gradey Dick. I love his fit on the raptors and slots in nicely. Hell streth the court and give them an element they have been missing.

notail

Best: wemby because I think he can be a generational talent and spurs given their history of great bigs

worst: blazers picking scoot rivenLillard. Think they took the best player available understandably so. I say lillard will be traded soon

Just Swaggy

Best: Sounds like a cop-out, but wemby. An international player that has generational talent that idolized the Spurs growing up. With Pop he has the best chances of being one of the best or best player of all time.

Worst: Scoot Henderson. Scoot I believe will be the next John Wall with a J, however Blazers still have dame and someone has to take over the team. I think the Blazers made the correct pick, because he was the best player available. But, if were talking fit he doesn’t fit that roster. A better fit would have been a big man or a wing. Still the right choice, but they have to make choice this offseason no doubt. Having both on the team even if Dame is mentoring him just doesn’t fit the timeline or direction. A move must be made that’s for sure.

BradS4President

Magicians
Best: Dereck Lively
I think he will be a great fit next to Luka the pick and roll. He is also an elite rim protector and a pretty solid offensive rebounder. I think surrounding Luka with as much defense as possible is important

Worst: Jett Howard
Didn’t even know that he played for Michigan.
just weird to draft two wings

AiRuPtHeRe™

Best - Jamie Jaquez to the Heat is perfect. He’s going to provide hustle plays and do a bit of everything for the second unit. See him as a much better version of Max Strus.

Worst - JHS for the Lakers. Already a very guard heavy team. They would have been better taking a big man since AD is made out of glass.

Xxplayerxx23

Best like the fit for the thomspon bro in Houston. When they eventually start winning think that’ll be huge
Worst hate the fit for scoot. He’s generational but man what a terrible place for him

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Best fit - Scoot Henderson. I think lillard is obviously gone, if not by the end of the summer, probably by next summer. Even if he’s around this season I actually don’t hate that for scoot as lillard would be a good mentor for him and think he would kind of gracefully hand the kid the keys when it’s lillards time to go.

worst - tbh I was not that into this draft without Celtics having any picks of interest, but I’d probably go with Jett Howard

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Best: Wemby because he's the best prospect we've seen in a really long time and the Spurs know how to develop talent

Worst: Scoot because even though he's insanely talented he's going to have to deal with the Dame drama

Cloud

Staff member
Lmao at people answering for team fit and not clothes fit

Best: Taylor Hendricks in the Pink with the pics of his family on the interior of the blazer was tough. I also like Olivier Maxence-Prosper in the purple.

Worst: Shirtless Kobe Bufkin