Sim 5 (S34)

Swope

Staff member
The following 11 teams have yet to win a championship in this iteration of the BSL.

Knicks
76ers
Hornets
Pistons
Raptors
Mavericks
Warriors
Clippers
Lakers
Trailblazers
Kings

EXCLUDING THE HORNETS, state which team you think will win one first and why.

Claim $4M for participating.

brooks

Thunder
Knicks are really the only ones from that list that stand out as having a good chance. Been tanking forever so I'd think he has a good core.

LukaSZN

Man, all those teams are so unlikely for various reasons.
I’d say Portland / Herro best case of FBB randomness and doing something at some point. But most those GMs are too inactive, not polished enough, or not mentally stable enough.

Hail2pitt

I like the Warriors and Pistons out of that group , with the Warriors as the Favorites , love the activity of the Pistons..but will it be enough in the Future to get to the Dance...not sure..really like the Warriors chances!

Xxplayerxx23

I like the Warriors and Pistons out of that group , with the Warriors as the Favorites , love the activity of the Pistons..but will it be enough in the Future to get to the Dance...not sure..really like the Warriors chances!
Lol pistons ever win with Jason I’ll leave chat forever

notail

Blazers because Herro in FBB in West.
Knicks once the start to compete but competition will be much harder with Cavs, Hornets, Bullets in it for long term

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I’d say Knicks because curry is the best GM of the group, but east is a bloodbath.

I think I go Warriors because they have a half decent team, but could just as easily be the Blazers or Lakers

Cloud

Staff member
Hornets have the best infrastructure, but they have the toughest road. I’ll bet on Ty anyways though.

Swope

Staff member
I’m also gonna go Blazers.

Herro is a game changer and the West is easy to make the playoffs. Foreman has shown the capability to put players together, just hasn’t worked out.