Sim 5(S32)

Foreman

Cavs - are solid at every position and have the stars to push them over the top, plus the depth to match up against anyone

Kings

Ty
I have Cavs slightly over blazers due to elite guard play. It’ll be a challenge for Tyus to keep up with Hero and Murray, but Williams will also have his hands full with Mobley and Jonas. This will be a very close series potentially decided by injuries or FBB randomness

Cloud

Staff member
I predicted Cavs / Blazers in the previous sim thread and I’ll stay with the Cavs. If they don’t break through and finally do it this year … clb needs to stop laying and praying and make a big move. I don’t get the Barrett infatuation they should cash that piece in for a real big but they have the scoring to win

AiRuPtHeRe™

Blazers. Trading for Kawhi was a big time move. Think they are the more complete 5 and Mobley/Jonas gives them a really nice advantage against the Cavs.

Xxplayerxx23

I picked cavs in the other answer but I’m leaning towards a Celtics upset. I think they have a shot to do it. Cavs are the favorite but Celtics are the team I think wins it

mngopher35

Cavs - they have so much talent on that roster, think it’s finally their year. They have been close before but it seems like some top teams have finally fallen off a bit while they remain really strong

notail

I feel a Cavs vs Jazz/Blazers finals. I think the winner of Jazz/Blazers will win it all given their huge front court advantage despite Cavs' 1/2/3 scoring offense

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
It’s cavs to lose

think we have a solid shot to upset though. Bucks aren’t as good as cavs but stars win playoff games and they have 2 of the best so they could do it too

CLB3

I feel like we're the favorites this year. We have the best scoring offense and we added a blocking machine in Koch Bar and another elite defending big man in PJ. Timelord also taking the leap this year and putting up huge numbers as a non option in an outside offense.

BradS4President

Magicians
i like the blazers to win it. Very good starting five and they have two extremely great bigs up front that protect the paint and rebound the ball.
I think the Cavs backcourt could give the blazers some issues, but i think the blazers bigs will be able to give the cavs bigs some issues on the interior

Hooper

Bucks. Reigning champs + Paolo is just carrying the team and our defense is better than it's been in awhile. Paolo finals MVP is in the cards